Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: You know who you are. Time to eat your crow and man up.

1. -11
    Chris McCain Should Start

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    XB1 Conroller
    I'm not a Tannehill hater by any means but he needs to improve his deep ball accuracy. He was definitely impressive but he still needs to improve.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not impressed with Tannehill as a QB.

Does throw intermediate bullets.

Too inconsistent. Does not read coverages. Does not play well in the pocket. Does not recognize hot reads. Does not throw deep passes or touch passes. etc. Too many problems.

The system plays to his strengths as far as quick slants and come backs. For all those reasons he struggles to sustain drives for much of the game. I do not see the necessary repertoire that a QB should have in his game, but he is OK playing in this system as long as he can protect the ball like today.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You should wait till we finish the season brah. We all know how the dolphins give away games late in the season.we've been here before, losing to teams were suppose to beat. Today was a step in the right direction. buffalo and the jets will play us hard and try to knock us out. These last two games wont be easy. if we win out, i believe we'll go to at least the second round of the playoffs. Hopefully we play the colts of we make it
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    I'm not gonna eat any crow until I see this team make the playoffs, and win at least one game.
    So first its people wanna knock tannehill for not leading his team to victory in crunchtime and now that he does it against the PATRIOTS in the biggest game for this team in year and now this ****...

and people like elle clouds wont eat crow, they will find any excuse to discredit tannehill...its how haters roll.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Spartanburg, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why do we always have to call everyone out on here? Im sure we have all shouted obscenities at just about every player this year. Bottom line is, we're still in it. That's what matters...not "I told you so's."
    Or Check out My Wallpapers Thread
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...e-Good-Ol-Days...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post

Too inconsistent. Does not read coverages. Does not play well in the pocket. Does not recognize hot reads. Does not throw deep passes or touch passes. etc. Too many problems.

The system plays to his strengths as far as quick slants and come backs. For all those reasons he struggles to sustain drives for much of the game. I do not see the necessary repertoire that a QB should have in his game, but he is OK playing in this system as long as he can protect the ball like today.
    Somebody tell me this guy is joking?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan19 View Post
    Why do we always have to call everyone out on here? Im sure we have all shouted obscenities at just about every player this year. Bottom line is, we're still in it. That's what matters...not "I told you so's."
    It is because they fill the board with garbage all week and then we win they repeat the cycle by harping on B.S
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    I'm not gonna eat any crow until I see this team make the playoffs, and win at least one game.
    How convenient. First the criticism was he wasn't good enough and now that he has proved that he is you say he needs to get us in the playoffs to be good enough for you. Pathetic fan.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post

i was like wtf after he cant read coverages then just stopped reading completely after touch passes. You obviously didnt watch the game.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tanny haters are cowards!!!! We have a good qb and they can't stand it. Barely beat Pats. Are you kidding me?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan19 View Post
    Yeah, I get it either. I leave the pub super excited about the HUGE win. Others leave wherever they were and are only excited about getting on FH and going after fans they don't agree with who in the end want the same thing, just disagree how to get there. Pretty strange.

Quote Quote