Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You know who you are. Time to eat your crow and man up.

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    I'm not impressed with Tannehill as a QB.

Does throw intermediate bullets.

Too inconsistent. Does not read coverages. Does not play well in the pocket. Does not recognize hot reads. Does not throw deep passes or touch passes. etc. Too many problems.

The system plays to his strengths as far as quick slants and come backs. For all those reasons he struggles to sustain drives for much of the game. I do not see the necessary repertoire that a QB should have in his game, but he is OK playing in this system as long as he can protect the ball like today.
    Yet you have him in your avatar....
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    To be fair, you don't know what you are talking about. I know exactly how it turned out. He was replaced. Henne blows and Moore is and always will be a great backup/transitional starter and nothing more.
    Why do you care about Henne? 3 years ago? Should have taken up your argument back then. Get lost and find something productive to do

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    Yet you have him in your avatar....
    The figure stands expressionless
    Impassive and alone
    Unmoved by this victory
    And the seeds of death he's sown
    Sworn to avenge condemn to hell
    Tempt not the blade all fear the Sentinel
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tongue in cheek.. or head up butt????

Too inconsistent. Does not read coverages. Does not play well in the pocket. Does not recognize hot reads. Does not throw deep passes or touch passes. etc. Too many problems.

The system plays to his strengths as far as quick slants and come backs. For all those reasons he struggles to sustain drives for much of the game. I do not see the necessary repertoire that a QB should have in his game, but he is OK playing in this system as long as he can protect the ball like today.

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    so let me get this straight, its ok for all the tanny haters to make 20 i told you so threads after a loss but when someone makes one the other way around your gonna complain about it. Makes sense.
    Yeah, I've been a Tannehill supporter for the past two seasons, so you are heading down the wrong path there. And it was less of a complaint than a warning that maybe you should check your own past statements before starting a thread calling out others to "eat crow."

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NBP81 View Post
    Yup because there are people doing their homework on this site! Nice call out BTW...
    Nice try but I went back and said just the opposite about drafting a QB. This is what I said about Matt Moore.
    "For the record, NO rookie QB is going to come in here and be the savior. I agree we need to draft one but this guy is really playing huge for us!"

I've been wrong about a lot of things I've posted but I have no problem admitting it. It's amazing the extent people like you will go to poison the well rather than admit you were wrong about the best QB we've had since Marino. Sad
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I've been a Tannehill supporter for the past two seasons, so you are heading down the wrong path there. And it was less of a complaint than a warning that maybe you should check your own past statements before starting a thread calling out others to "eat crow."
    id love to see some tanny haters eat some crow. Theyre quick to pick apart one overthrow in a game but they wont come on here saying how Tannehill led us down the field to the game winning td in the biggest game weve played in about 4 years.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To be fair, you don't know what you are talking about. I know exactly how it turned out. He was replaced. Henne blows and Moore is and always will be a great backup/transitional starter and nothing more.
    I'm sorry I was unaware Moore has been our starter for the last 2-years. Short of that it's not that difficult to admit you didn't think your post all the way through.

Moore could have lead the Dolphins to 2 Super Bowls for all any of us know.

I don't believe he would have, but none of us know how things would have gone if he was our starter.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    Why do you care about Henne? 3 years ago? Should have taken up your argument back then. Get lost and find something productive to do

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Might want to work on your reading comprehension. If you are going to start a thread to call people out for being wrong (which I wasn't on Tannehill, fyi), you might want to make sure you never were (like he was with Henne and Moore). Maybe focus on enjoying the win rather than looking more forward to hopping on to FH to call out other fans.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Might want to work on your reading comprehension. If you are going to start a thread to call people out for being wrong (which I wasn't on Tannehill, fyi), you might want to make sure you never were (like he was with Henne and Moore). Maybe focus on enjoying the win rather than looking more forward to hopping on to FH to call out other fans.
    You brought up the Henne argument. I didn't
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks

yet he is your sig pic. lol
    Quote Quote