Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh the irony

1. -11
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CorduroyG View Post
    we've beaten CLEVELAND. we've beated INDY. we've beaten ATLANTA. we've beaten CINCY. we've beaten SAN DIEGO. we've beaten PITTSBURGH. we've beaten NEW ENGLAND.

but in typical miami dolphin break your heart fashion, BUFFALO and NEW YORK will probably keep us out of the playoffs lol
    I fixed your grammatical errors, however I still disagree with your prediction
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Phish Phan In Philly

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    whatta negative nancy you are
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I hear you but these are games we should expect to win this year.
    EXACTLY!!!! Just like the bronco expected to beat the chargers at home last week, and the bengal expected to beat the steelers, and the eagles expected to beat the vikings (without AP) and the saints expected to beat the rams, and the boys expected to beat the pack (without Rodgers). Yeah that "EXPECTING" to win in the NFL usually leads to what the OP was saying. We "EXPECTED" to win last time we played them also, and how did that workout??

The best bet if any NFL season is the last three weeks betting home dogs with nothing to play for vs possible playoff teams fighting to get in. They cover at an AMAZING rate and often time win the money line. If you are EXPECTING to win this week, you might not want to watch.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Münchweiler, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinfan07 View Post
    the way I look at it, if we lose these last 2 games, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs. We have beaten a lot of good teams and should have at least 2 more wins under our belt. Even with all that we are sitting in a good spot for redemption
    I agree. My friends tell me I've never been more negative about the Dolphins than this season. Having said that I don't know how we couldn't love this situation. We have to beat a team with a 3rd string QB and a team with a rookie QB to make it to the playoffs. I for one am excited. I know we lost to the Bills earlier this year but these aren't your typical Dolphins from the past anymore. These are the new a Dolphins ready to roll. Bring them on.
    Quote Quote