Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phill Simms " Ryan Tannehill is Franchise Material if I was asked right now."

1. -11
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can win with Tanny...kid shows a ton and if not for him we would have had **** to be excited for at the end if the year.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To be honest I like him a lot the only major issue I have with Tanny is his deep ball accuracy. Hopefully he works on that extensively this off season

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Overall Tannehill did have a good season, imo. The continuing inability to connect on long passes, however, especially down the sidelines, is both alarming and infuriating. I really want to believe it is just the last piece of the puzzle that will eventually fall into place as he fully matures but at this point, I just don't know if it is going to happen for him. He has already proven that he can win games, and getting the O-line mess straightened out (along with the running game) will definitely make his life easier. However, if he is ever going to make a real jump into the upper echelon level of starting QBs, he must hit those deep balls with far more regularity. If not, we'll keep seeing many more of those heart attack inducing games where the offense either does just enough to win or completely craps the bed.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    No way you can do better than RT in the draft or FA. Argue something else. Argue how to make him better with play calling and design. Argue how to make him better with improved pass pro. Argue how he can improve his technique.

Don't argue he should be replaced because he is better than anyone available.

BTW, he had a very good season, just a rotten end. It puts a bad taste in a fan's mouth.
    Yessir. The people suggesting we sign Freeman, Vick, etc or draft Johnny freaking Manziel are moronic.

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of course he thinks the same of himself.
    Quote Quote