Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How high is Tannehill's ceiling?

1. -31
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still believe that he has the highest upside of the QBs is his draft class. He wasn't quite as much of a boom or bust prospect as RG3, but he was in that category.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarPhin View Post
    Ceiling? Sistine Chapel, Baby!
    The Creation of a Quarterback: Sistine Edition!

Creation_of_QB_Sistine_Chapel1a.jpg
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another "Rorschach" thread. "Please, give me your opinion on something with a great deal of ambiguity, that no one can possibly know with great certainty."

Unsurprisingly, the strongest predictor of the nature of the response is the depth of one's emotional investment in the Miami Dolphins, which of course there is no shortage of on this site.

Consequently, it becomes a "tell me what I'd like to hear" thread, in which people get some sort of "confirmation" of what they'd like to believe from other like-minded individuals, all the while ignoring the objective evidence available.

I believe you'll find this same thing going on in just about any church this Sunday. It's called "religion."
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LDaniel7 View Post
    The Creation of a Quarterback: Sistine Edition!

Creation_of_QB_Sistine_Chapel1a.jpg
    LDaniel7 - The sistine edition is perhaps one of your finest graphic artworks.. Does this make you the Michelangelo of finheaven?
    That is a rhetorical question. Let us hope that 2013 commences the start of the next Dolphins renaissance.
    Last edited by spiketex; 12-21-2013 at 07:14 AM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketex View Post
    LDaniel7 - The sistine edition is perhaps one of your finest graphic artworks.. Does this make you the Michelangelo of finheaven?
    That is a rhetorical question. Let us hope that 2013 commences the start of the next Dolphins renaissance.
    Thanks a bunch, Spiketex! Much appreciated. Actually I was surprised at how it came together, and the evocative imagery. Pretty neat.

And just enough to drive Shouright crazy, lol -- an added bonus! (hahaha -- forgive me Shou, couldn't resist).

LD
    and p.s. I think Vaark is the resident Michaelangelo, lol. I'm just a gradeschool kid playing w. fingerpaint.

And p.s. 2. The Mods ought to create a "Finheaven Pic of the Month" thread/award. If so, I'm submitting "The Creation of a Quarterback: Sistine Edition" to the contest!
    Last edited by LDaniel7; 12-21-2013 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LDaniel7 View Post
    Thanks a bunch, Spiketex! Much appreciated. Actually I was surprised at how it came together, and the evocative imagery. Pretty neat.

And just enough to drive Shouright crazy, lol -- an added bonus! (hahaha -- forgive me Shou, couldn't resist).

LD
    and p.s. I think Vaark is the resident Michaelangelo, lol. I'm just a gradeschool kid playing w. fingerpaint.

And p.s. 2. The Mods ought to create a "Finheaven Pic of the Month" thread/award. If so, I'm submitting "The Creation of a Quarterback: Sistine Edition" to the contest!
    LD, your modesty is only matched by your good looks. Michelangelo spent over 4 years on his back (1508 -1512) painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling (the Cardinals need something to inspire them when they look to the heavens when electing each new pontiff). BTW Vaark is our Raphael.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Donīt mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shouright View Post
    Another "Rorschach" thread. "Please, give me your opinion on something with a great deal of ambiguity, that no one can possibly know with great certainty."

Unsurprisingly, the strongest predictor of the nature of the response is the depth of one's emotional investment in the Miami Dolphins, which of course there is no shortage of on this site.

Consequently, it becomes a "tell me what I'd like to hear" thread, in which people get some sort of "confirmation" of what they'd like to believe from other like-minded individuals, all the while ignoring the objective evidence available.

I believe you'll find this same thing going on in just about any church this Sunday. It's called "religion."
    i wouldn't know why you could open your mouth on this, you are already busted and declared him a bust
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Al13 View Post
    i wouldn't know why you could open your mouth on this, you are already busted and declared him a bust
    Please find for me that post if you would.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Donīt mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    anyways the coaching staff deserves some credit on this one, we know ryan can run, but it looks like the emphasis from our coaching staff was to develop ryan in the pocket from day 1, look at all those other QB's that got drafted last year, besides russell wilson....who is still performing at a high level, although i would like to see him how he does if he gets behind and has to win a game for his team, but anyways RGIII read option....Kaepernick....read option......

It looks like that read option has been figured out and these 2 guys struggle because of that, because they have not been developed to stay inside the pocket and create through the air, andrew luck the new great savior is crashing back to earth because he also gets to know how it feels if there is no talent around to throw to, like ryan had to deal with last year....all in all there isn't one QB i rather have from last years class than tannehill, he is our guy and the rest of the league will have to deal with it for the next 10+ years
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Donīt mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shouright View Post
    Please find for me that post if you would.
    well you have to move over to another forum....to see
    Quote Quote