Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How high is Tannehill's ceiling?

1. -41
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Al13 View Post
    well you have to move over to another forum....to see
    Copy and paste.

Oh, and provide the link, too, if you would.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Dont mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shouright View Post
    Copy and paste.

Oh, and provide the link, too, if you would.
    well obviously the word "bust" was to strong you never said that or i didn't catch it, but you also never really chose a side, drafting weeden was your thing, always trying to save face by saying tannehill could be the guy....BUT......as always there is a BUT with you.....
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Al13 View Post
    well obviously the word "bust" was to strong you never said that or i didn't catch it, but you also never really chose a side, drafting weeden was your thing, always trying to save face by saying tannehill could be the guy....BUT......as always there is a BUT with you.....
    I tend not to choose a side when the matter revolves around predicting the future, since I'm acutely aware of my limitations in that regard.

However, I was kind enough to put together the following analyses, both of which favor Tannehill in terms of prediction:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-QB&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-II&highlight=
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketex View Post
    LD, your modesty is only matched by your good looks. Michelangelo spent over 4 years on his back (1508 -1512) painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling (the Cardinals need something to inspire them when they look to the heavens when electing each new pontiff). BTW Vaark is our Raphael.
    lol, nice!

LD
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think you can see his potential, during AFC playbook last night they said Tannehill looked more like Brady then Brady did in our game last week. he's different from Brady in one regard, Brady shys away from contact, if hes about to get hit he throws an inaccurate pass to avoid the hit. Tannehill stands tall and delivers a strike. the book has always been if you get to Brady you can rattle him
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    One huge factor in his ceiling will be his health. We must get better with the O-line and running game next year so we can reduce his sacks and hits by 60%. Otherwise, forget that ceiling.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Yippi ka yay mother******!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91
    Another "Rorschach" thread. "Please, give me your opinion on something with a great deal of ambiguity, that no one can possibly know with great certainty."

Unsurprisingly, the strongest predictor of the nature of the response is the depth of one's emotional investment in the Miami Dolphins, which of course there is no shortage of on this site.

Consequently, it becomes a "tell me what I'd like to hear" thread, in which people get some sort of "confirmation" of what they'd like to believe from other like-minded individuals, all the while ignoring the objective evidence available.

I believe you'll find this same thing going on in just about any church this Sunday. It's called "religion."
    Well this is a Miami Dolphins message board, what would you expect... Anyone on here could open one of your threads and complain about another mathematics related thread... And to be honest, the way you invest yourself into all those statistics, I`d say your just as much a believer as anybody here(just not about this certain player but football in general), just in a different way...
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    I've never been in his house, so I'm not quite sure.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another "Rorschach" thread. "Please, give me your opinion on something with a great deal of ambiguity, that no one can possibly know with great certainty."

Unsurprisingly, the strongest predictor of the nature of the response is the depth of one's emotional investment in the Miami Dolphins, which of course there is no shortage of on this site.

Consequently, it becomes a "tell me what I'd like to hear" thread, in which people get some sort of "confirmation" of what they'd like to believe from other like-minded individuals, all the while ignoring the objective evidence available.

I believe you'll find this same thing going on in just about any church this Sunday. It's called "religion."
    Problem is, your "objective evidence" only shows you the past. You will never see the future in a box score
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rent this space View Post
    Problem is, your "objective evidence" only shows you the past. You will never see the future in a box score
    And where should we look to see the future?

I submit that this is about the best we're going to do:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-QB&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-II&highlight=
    Quote Quote