Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 13 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long did you trolls wait

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer

SIGH How long did you trolls wait

Was it since we beat the Jests...how about the Steelers? I know none of you were around after we beat the Pats. Gets quiet around here when winning, but the minute we lose its like a circle jerk of negativity from posters we haven't seen since the last loss. Do you like losing? Is it that you need something to complain about?

Regardless, the next time you feel butthurt just start one thread that includes all of the following:

fire everybody
    tannehill sucks
    same dolphins
    horrible play by [insert name here]

In addition to this please feel free to let us know how you, a masterful football prodigy, would have done it different.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Preach!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The biggest season long issue for me has been the team's inconsistency. Miami has two 3 game winning streaks, have beaten really good teams, and have lost to bad teams ... including a sweep of the Bills who both times was led by a QB who started the season on the PS. Then we had the Martin Incognito fiasco. There have been a few games, such as the TB and yesterday's game, where the team just seemed uninspired. It's been such an up and down season. It's obvious Miami isn't very good.

Saying all that, it's truly amazing we have a chance to finish two games better than last year. Honestly I just have turned off my hope mode with this team just because every week it's a different story.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to bitch!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruckus45 View Post
    Is it that you need something to complain about?
    Unfortunately, they don't have to manufacture things to complain about. This team provides plenty of fodder.
    Jim

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

Not even their mothers can tell them apart.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh I'm sorry, we were just supposed to win 5 straight against 4 division opponents and 1 against Pitt in Pitt which we haven't done in what, 18 years? Odds are we go 4 out of the final 5 to end the year which is really damn good.

My point remains, the slightest bump in the road is blown out of proportion by all of you Debbie Downers on here looking for something to bitch about. Gets quiet when winning then boom - all hell breaks loose for a loss.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    In a playoff face we got shutout by the Thad Lewis(twice) lead Bills. People have a right to bitch!
    Bitching is one thing...hell, I'm pissed. Waiting for weeks to start the Fireland crap and all the other nonsense is another.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's probably one of the reasons why the nation despises the Dolphins and their fans.

"Oh no, he's blaming the fans again"

No, I'm not. But the OP makes valid points. Our fans (majority) are the definition of fair weather. One week a player or coach is god, next week they're trash and need to be gone. Hell, our fans are not even smart enough to be quiet while our team is offense (mostly due to half the stadium being filled with opposing fans) how do you expect them to control their emotions instead of crying out like teenage girls?

The easy answer is win, I know. But I swear some of the posters seem as if they get off with negativity.
    Here's a thought, how about if all the whiners bought a ticket to the Jets game and help drown the Jet fans out? Do your part. Be a fan. And that's it.

Merry Xmas Finheaven.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is never too early to want Ireland fired. This team could be better managed. He is a .500 GM
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    It is never too early to want Ireland fired. This team could be better managed. He is a .500 GM
    We all get it, you want Ireland fired. Did you not understand my post? Wanting him fired is one thing, waiting through wins to bitch and forward an agenda at the first loss is another.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In China they philosophize whether 200 million American fans all having a knee-jerk reaction at the same time would make the earth tremble. Obviously not.
    Why so gloomy?
    Quote Quote