Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Tebow-time yet?

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran
    WPA:
    vCash:
    That kid from Jacksonville looks good, lets give up a few 2nd round picks for him. What is the worst that can happen?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan52 View Post
    I know this may sound funny, but I still don't understand why there's so much hate for Tebow. Guy's a decent player, imo.
    It's really ridiculous. The minute tebow started for the broncos they not only won but won a playoff game with him. It's absolutely shocking that tebow is not starting for any nfl team. Ppl hate him cuz he wears his beliefs out in public. The guy is a winner. If I was browns jaguars etc I would sign tebow and support him 100 percent with a great offensive cood. I wished someone would give him a shot to start a whole season for 2 yrs. I'd bet hell do better then geno smith, Thad Lewis and all the other ****ty qbs out there. I'm not even a tebow but when I see a kid like that not on a team cuz of his beliefs that's some bs. Does he need to improve his passing sure but all the kid does is win.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Chest Rockwell is my hero
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    have you seen him throw a football? Didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    It's really ridiculous. The minute tebow started for the broncos they not only won but won a playoff game with him. It's absolutely shocking that tebow is not starting for any nfl team. Ppl hate him cuz he wears his beliefs out in public. The guy is a winner. If I was browns jaguars etc I would sign tebow and support him 100 percent with a great offensive cood. I wished someone would give him a shot to start a whole season for 2 yrs. I'd bet hell do better then geno smith, Thad Lewis and all the other ****ty qbs out there. I'm not even a tebow but when I see a kid like that not on a team cuz of his beliefs that's some bs. Does he need to improve his passing sure but all the kid does is win.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote