Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Tebow-time yet?

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That kid from Jacksonville looks good, lets give up a few 2nd round picks for him. What is the worst that can happen?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan52 View Post
    I know this may sound funny, but I still don't understand why there's so much hate for Tebow. Guy's a decent player, imo.
    It's really ridiculous. The minute tebow started for the broncos they not only won but won a playoff game with him. It's absolutely shocking that tebow is not starting for any nfl team. Ppl hate him cuz he wears his beliefs out in public. The guy is a winner. If I was browns jaguars etc I would sign tebow and support him 100 percent with a great offensive cood. I wished someone would give him a shot to start a whole season for 2 yrs. I'd bet hell do better then geno smith, Thad Lewis and all the other ****ty qbs out there. I'm not even a tebow but when I see a kid like that not on a team cuz of his beliefs that's some bs. Does he need to improve his passing sure but all the kid does is win.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    have you seen him throw a football? Didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    It's really ridiculous. The minute tebow started for the broncos they not only won but won a playoff game with him. It's absolutely shocking that tebow is not starting for any nfl team. Ppl hate him cuz he wears his beliefs out in public. The guy is a winner. If I was browns jaguars etc I would sign tebow and support him 100 percent with a great offensive cood. I wished someone would give him a shot to start a whole season for 2 yrs. I'd bet hell do better then geno smith, Thad Lewis and all the other ****ty qbs out there. I'm not even a tebow but when I see a kid like that not on a team cuz of his beliefs that's some bs. Does he need to improve his passing sure but all the kid does is win.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote