As a fan...a well read and knowledgeable fan...I am plagued by unanswered questions throughout the season. I think most of us as fans wonder if Ross is asking himself the same questions as an owner.
1. Did you consult with the coaching staff on how he would be used before trading up for Dion Jordan? Was the way he was used part of the original plan and understanding with the coaching staff or did something change?
2. After losing Jake Long and getting sub par performances from Martin and Jerry in the previous year, why didn't you put a higher priority on OL in the draft and free agency?
3. Did you consult with coaches and scouts regarding the decision to replace Dansby and Burnett with Ellerbe and Wheeler? Did someone on the coaching staff push for the signings, or were you the main advocate for their signing?
4. At any point did you talk to Richie Incognito about his behavior both with the team and outside the building? Did you encourage him to seek counseling?
1. Do you feel you have the players to implement the offensive and defensive philosophies you want? If not, why? Do you need more support from the scouting department and GM to get the type of players you want?
2. You touted an up tempo offense and attacking defense when hired. Why have neither been fully implemented after 2 seasons?
3. Why are some players that are playing below expectations still starting (Jerry, Ellerbe, Wheeler, Miller) when there are other options on the roster? In the preseason, you base playing time on practice and game performance. Is the same standard applied during the season?
4. Same question about Incognito that was posed to Ireland