Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Bridgewater has Declared for the Draft - read this article

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bridgewater has Declared for the Draft - read this article

Teddy has declared. Now read this article. It should disspell any incorrect information floating out there about the system he ran here at Louisville and what he was asked to do pre-snap.

Bill O'brien will be pounding the table for this guy and Houston will make him their number 1 pick.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/02/teddy-...aft/?eref=sihp
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    #1 pick...presnap reads with that kid are damn good...climbs the pocket well...good feet...body not built for contact but he doesn't play to it...pocket qb...very smart...i'm a big fan...could be more accurate with some things from the pocket but his reads are spot on...he also can throw with pace accuracy rolling to his strong or weakside...

if i was looking for a qb he'd be my guy in this class...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    #1 pick...presnap reads with that kid are damn good...climbs the pocket well...good feet...body not built for contact but he doesn't play to it...pocket qb...very smart...i'm a big fan...could be more accurate with some things from the pocket but his reads are spot on...he also can throw with pace accuracy rolling to his strong or weakside...

if i was looking for a qb he'd be my guy in this class...
    The article compares him to a young Michgan Tom Brady and I see that. His competitiveness is off the charts. In that famous Rutgers game, he didn't start but when we got down early he went to coach Strong and told him "I got this". And then went out and got it. In the Sugar Bowl last year when Bostic laid him out he popped up, looked at our sideline and told the coaches "we're going to get these guys" and went out there and got them. His deep ball accuracy needs work and his frame is small, but he takes contact well and doesn't do stupid things with his body. He can add weight. The arm is plenty strong enough.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm big on presnap reads and i see a lot of tannehill in that regard with bridgewater...and in tannehill i see a young brady so i see the connection...bridgewaters pocket work as far as climbing the pocket and footwork in the pocket looks more advanced than tannehills at the same stage as a prospect coming out

whereas for instance hundley for ucla imo has too much run mentality in him imo...hundley takes off if his first read is not there which i am not a fan of...despite the physical tools being very good
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i'm big on presnap reads and i see a lot of tannehill in that regard with bridgewater...and in tannehill i see a young brady so i see the connection...bridgewaters pocket work as far as climbing the pocket and footwork in the pocket looks more advanced than tannehills at the same stage as a prospect coming out

whereas for instance hundley for ucla imo has too much run mentality in him imo...hundley takes off if his first read is not there which i am not a fan of...despite the physical tools being very good
    I saw Hundley play a few games this year. Some plays there was "wow" moment about him and then on the very next play I would have to hold my nose he stunk so much. But physically you can see it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The One thing that I noticed that Teddy Bridgewater is missing that every Franchise quarterback has is .........

A freaking neck. Why doesn't he have one?
    Dol-fans....

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    only if.....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    King William, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake the great View Post
    The One thing that I noticed that Teddy Bridgewater is missing that every Franchise quarterback has is .........

A freaking neck. Why doesn't he have one?
    He might be related to takeo spikes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote