Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why?!?!

1. -21
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Dolphins View Post
    It's been greater than 72 hours....

Why hasn't anyone been fired yet?!?!?
    Because Ross doesn't make reactionary, emotionally-driven, bad decisions. He makes deliberate, slow, and plodding bad decisions.
    Jim

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

Not even their mothers can tell them apart.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Waterboy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JTC111 View Post
    Because Ross doesn't make reactionary, emotionally-driven, bad decisions. He makes deliberate, slow, and plodding bad decisions.
    He's a billionaire and we're not. His decision making process is most likely a bit more refined than the reactionary crowd on this forum. I'd like to see changes but knee jerk decisions are not something I want from anyone with authority.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

Yep.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishfishin View Post
    He's a billionaire and we're not. His decision making process is most likely a bit more refined than the reactionary crowd on this forum. I'd like to see changes but knee jerk decisions are not something I want from anyone with authority.
    Me thinks you missed my point entirely.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin

I think I might use that as a sig.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Suffering.............

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ross himself admitted he wasn't prepared for the possibility that they would lose the last 2 games AND he gave the Red Menace an extension during the season after an awful offseason draft/FA class. What does that say about his football decision making process to you?
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol I love this argument. He's richer than me therefore he MUST be smarter than me. Particularly when it comes to evaluating football people because that has a TON to do with real estate development....
    The guy is a blowjob. Ireland shouldve been gone years ago and the team quit on Philbin. Anyone who can't see that has no business being in football in any capacity.

"I don't have pet peeves, I have psychotic ****ing hatred"
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phishxhead View Post
    Ross himself admitted he wasn't prepared for the possibility that they would lose the last 2 games AND he gave the Red Menace an extension during the season after an awful offseason draft/FA class. What does that say about his football decision making process to you?
    Wrong. Ireland was extended before the season. They waited to announce it during the season to try to soften the fan revolt.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    The world is your's...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LI, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To elaborate on my point, Ross isn't exactly a rags to riches business genius story. His uncle, Max Fisher was huge money in Detroit back in the 40s and 50s. He owned one of the largest chains of gas stations in the Midwest. He died with a net worth of 775 million.
    Ross came from money, lots of it. There is such a thing as DUMB LUCK in life. And Ross appears to put the DUMB in dumb ****ing luck
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Suffering.............

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    Wrong. Ireland was extended before the season. They waited to announce it during the season to try to soften the fan revolt.
    Whatever, he was extended before it was necessary OR earned.
    Quote Quote