Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NOMINATION: Thread Of The Year

1. -31
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by JTC111 View Post
    Has this thread been nominated? If not, it has to be an oversight.
    We need to extend Ireland before it's too late!

The first post alone is pure gold...
    Yep. Extend Ireland has my vote too. Definitely some great quotes in that one
    Last edited by HarryBagpipe; 01-06-2014 at 08:55 PM.

2. -32
    Viva la resistance!!!
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Yep. Extend Ireland has my vote too. Definitely some great quotes in that one
    Some highlights:

uk_dolfan: Who is the highest paid GM in the league? He will probably demand a deal along those lines
    greasyObnoxious: well, he should be. made some really good moves.
    wvdolphan: Over the past 24 months, Ireland has been damn near the best GM in the league, if not the very best.
    CalDolFan10x14: We need to get a few people together to go to the Miami Dolphins headquarters and start a "Extend Jeff Ireland" rally! Maybe rent a plane and have it fly a "Jeff Ireland is the best NFL GM" banner!
    uk_dolfan: Seriously guys im getting nervous about this situation, I mean look what happened when the Colts let Shula get away, look how much impact that had on the history of our team. I really don't want to get a taste of our own medicine if we let Jeff get away. I hope Mr. Ross can tie Ireland down long term really soon, its the key thing this season imo
    finjim: I am telling you, mark my words, Ireland is the next Pioli, if we don't lock him up we will regret it! We will be watching him hoist the Lombardi trophy that should have been ours.
    uk_dolfan: We have a dynasty in the making
    Fin Fan in Cali: Probably take $15 million a year.
    finjim: Maybe more!
    uk_dolfan: Worth every penny, nothing is as important as the GM, if thats what it takes thats what it takes
    uk_dolfan: man I dunno, a special GM like Ireland doesnt come along everyday, I dont want to risk the next 20 years if we lose him!
    greasyObnoxious: how many GMs have the balls to be this aggressive in free agency when their job is one the line. most everyone like to play it safe in that situation...i've been monitoring the situation for a while.it's not innjest when i say Ireland has been killing it
    Jim

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/jimcaputo/schulz.jpg

3. -33
    BELIEVE
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    The "job" continues. Awesome!

4. -34
    Are you gonna drink that?
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Some highlights:

uk_dolfan: Who is the highest paid GM in the league? He will probably demand a deal along those lines
    wvdolphan: Over the past 24 months, Ireland has been damn near the best GM in the league, if not the very best.
    CalDolFan10x14: We need to get a few people together to go to the Miami Dolphins headquarters and start a "Extend Jeff Ireland" rally! Maybe rent a plane and have it fly a "Jeff Ireland is the best NFL GM" banner!
    uk_dolfan: Seriously guys im getting nervous about this situation, I mean look what happened when the Colts let Shula get away, look how much impact that had on the history of our team. I really don't want to get a taste of our own medicine if we let Jeff get away. I hope Mr. Ross can tie Ireland down long term really soon, its the key thing this season imo
    finjim: I am telling you, mark my words, Ireland is the next Pioli, if we don't lock him up we will regret it! We will be watching him hoist the Lombardi trophy that should have been ours.
    uk_dolfan: Worth every penny, nothing is as important as the GM, if thats what it takes thats what it takes
    uk_dolfan: man I dunno, a special GM like Ireland doesnt come along everyday, I dont want to risk the next 20 years if we lose him!
    greasyObnoxious: how many GMs have the balls to be this aggressive in free agency when their job is one the line. most everyone like to play it safe in that situation...i've been monitoring the situation for a while.it's not innjest when i say Ireland has been killing it
    Funny part is: I read these in my head as sarcasm, even though I know they weren't.

... A lot of good choices this year.
    2016 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

The chase for Lord Stanley returns!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

5. -35
    Viva la resistance!!!
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Funny part is: I read these in my head as sarcasm, even though I know they weren't.
    You wouldn't think someone could be serious in comparing Ireland to Shula, but there you have it.

6. -36
    formally known as CANEPHINS
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Savannah, GA
    295 replies, 6830 views...

Nothing like a good hashing out of one single play.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....SS!&highlight=

"I'm going to talk the talk and walk the walk, and you follow me. This is how I want it to look!"
    - Dan Campbell 10/5/2015

7. -37
    Viva la resistance!!!
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    In light of tonight's news, how can a thread with all these gems not be the winner?

Some highlights:

8. -38
    put me in coach!
    WPA:
    vCash:
    You realize that Ireland thread was one big troll job right...

9. -39
    Viva la resistance!!!
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    You realize that Ireland thread was one big troll job right...
    by whom?

10. -40
    BELIEVE
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17