Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Drunken blackout stories

1. -1
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks

Drunken blackout stories

Most people have that night that you over indulged and would like to forget. You bury it and hope it never happens again. But it can always happen again.

This is the thread to share your stories and help others from having that embarrassing moment.

For myself I have 2 in the last 25 years. The 1st was a Super Bowl party 25 years ago down in Mississippi. I remember Montana connecting with Taylor for game winning TD. After that I don't remember much. My friends told me I threw up in sink (made a mess) and then passed out. They had to clean up and I woke up the next morning. Very embarrassing.
    The next was about 14 years ago. I had just been married to my wife We had lived together for 11 years and I never stayed out all night. We had a after work party at a friends new house. I was supposed to come home by 10 but got carried away drinking. I woke up out in my friends yard at 4am freezing my ass off. I went in in house and crashed on couch, in the meantime my newlywed wife was calling everyone trying to find me. I finally drove home and it took a day to recover. My wife was very understanding in what could have been a very critical point of our relationship. Another moment you would like to forget.

By this calendar I'm due to have another one soon. Unless I've learned my lesson.

Time to share your embarrassing drunken moment.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Couldn't possibly tell you how many.

All I know is my memory starts & end at the same place ... I've woken up on the floor of my dorm room/1st apartment/house wondering what the **** happened last night.

Occasionally, I get ribbed by the boys at the watering hole the next day, or catch a random giggle from some broad on the street that I've never seen before. **** happens.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Most people have that night that you over indulged and would like to forget. You bury it and hope it never happens again. But it can always happen again.

This is the thread to share your stories and help others from having that embarrassing moment.

For myself I have 2 in the last 25 years. The 1st was ...
    rookie.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    rookie.
    I can tell you I had a lot more before 25 years ago. Just taking it easy lately
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As in Bumps case I have more drunken stories to tell than normal ones I think (well at least the drunken ones are more humorous), I seldom get blackout drunk unless I'm doing large amounts of shots on top of regular drinking and when I mean large amounts of shots, let me tell you this blackout story:

It was one of my birthdays after I had been divorced so I'm going to guess 26th maybe? IDK close enough. My best friend decides he is driving me so I can get hammered and my birthday actually falls on a Friday night. We start a town away with dinner and drink with friends who share a birthday close to mine. Dinner is nice but it doesn't come without beer and shots of I think hooters (something light it was early). We hit a few more bars and meet up with a couple of the girls i was drinking with boy Friends and one of the guys is a Jack drinker so down the hatch goes the Jack (a couple shot within an hour and half). Now it is tenish so we decide to drive back toward our home town (20 min.), I have a cooler of Icy Cold Coors Light in the truck and my buddy, the girl I was with and myself have a roady or two on the way back to town. Stop at place just outside of town and there are a **** load of my buddies drunk there from happy hour (they never left). I drink several more beers and a shot of Jose if I remember correctly with my cousin who happened to be there (he was casing the bartender for a piece of ass at that time, he ended up dating her for a year or so after that).

We leave that bar and head downtown and by this point I was wadded but functional, I was a fun wadded, not babysit wadded. Earlier in the day at work I was browsing webtender for the most evil concoction I could come up with and it was called "Liquid Cocaine #2" http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/1514 Equal parts Rumple Minze, Jägermeister and Bacardi 151 proof rum. Of course throughout the night no one would do a shot of it with me, they were all like **** that, it sounds horrible. We walk into a bar downtown and I know the bartender and he knows it is my birthday, my best friend leaves to take a piss and before he walks away says 'I'll do one shot with you on your birthday but no more, I'm driving your drunk ass". Game on!!! I tell the bartender give me two shot of liquid Cocaine! My friend returns and we do the shot! The shot is rugged, I mean it is a shot, that shot hits the back of my buddies throat and his throat says "nah huh". That shot came out of his nose, literally, burning as it did, he grabs the water dispenser and starts drinking water out of the gun before running off to the bathroom to dry heave the rest up lol.

I say to the bartender "that went exactly like I wanted it to!" and we laugh and go on about that night. Now here is the ending of this tail of shots and shenanigans of the night, we get to Denny's for breakfast around 2am. I'm now close to blackout drunk, I barely remember how I got to Denny's. I order coffee and excuse myself to take a piss, I get to the bathroom and walls are spinning, my head is against the wall behind the urinal and I'm struggling to stand. I know I'm going to pass out and get sick so I leave the bathroom and this is were I blacked out. I must have staggered behind the Denny's to the dumpster, yacked all over the dumpster and then passed out next to the back door of Denny's with the trash.

My friend looks for me, the girl I'm with looks for me but they can't find me. They go back in eat, check all the cars in the parking lot, can't find me, I remembered this part of the story the next afternoon, my buddy was slapping me in the face screaming "come on man you gotta help a little, I can't get you up by myself!!!! Come on man you gotta get into the truck". So a manage to get up and they walk me to my truck and load me into the passenger seat. The girl I am seeing is behind me and she trying to hold my head from bouncing up and down because I was out cold, as she was holding my head I must have bit her finger and she slapped the side of my head (I remember none of this to this day). My best friend yells at her "what the **** did you hit him for!!" The girl I was seeing says "The mother****er bit my finger!" my friend laughs and says just leave his dumb drunk ass be.

They get me home and on the couch (I guess from what they tell me, I leaped from the backdoor of my buddies house to his extra couch a feat they said was amazing because it was a distance of several feet) and I wake up the next morning not remembering half my night.

It was one of the best birthdays ever!!!!!!!!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote