Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nfl draft big board top 32

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft NFL Draft Big Board Top 32

1. CJ Mosley LB Alabama

2. Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State

3. Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M

4. Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina

5. Marqise Lee WR USC

6. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech

7. Mike Evans WR Texas A&M

8. Greg Robinson OT/G Auburn

9. Dominique Easley DT Florida

10. Derek Carr QB Fresno State

11. Sammy Watkins WR Clemson

12. Stephon Tuitt DE/DT Notre Dame

13. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State

14. Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington

15. Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU

16. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

17. Vic Beasley DE/OLB Clemson

18. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon

19. Carlos Hyde RB Ohio State

20. Michael Sam DE Missouri

21. Eric Ebron TE North Carolina

22. Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo

23. Zack Martin G Notre Dame

24. Anthony Barr OLB UCLA

25. Blake Bortles QB UCF

26. Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida

27. Cedric Ogbuehi OT/G Texas A&M

28. Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor

29. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS Alabama

30. Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

31. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

32. Lamarcus Joyner DB FSU
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    CJ Mosley is a good player, but I was not overly impressed with him in the Sugar Bowl. I've seen him listed at 232, which seems a little undersized to me.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    CJ Mosley is a good player, but I was not overly impressed with him in the Sugar Bowl. I've seen him listed at 232, which seems a little undersized to me.
    It's a passing league now and his ability in pass coverage is outstanding. Look for him to have a similar impact to Luke Kuechly or Lavante David. Personally reminds me of NaVarro Bowman
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    CJ Mosley is really good, I am not going to disagree with your choice here. I do see some names I think should not be in top 32, Lache Seastrunk, ASJ. Blake Bortles is too low. While he may not be the best pure passer, his decision making is excellent. Kyle Fuller DB should have made top 32, if Dennard was #2 overall and Joyner made the list.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    CJ Mosley is really good, I am not going to disagree with your choice here. I do see some names I think should not be in top 32, Lache Seastrunk, ASJ. Blake Bortles is too low. While he may not be the best pure passer, his decision making is excellent. Kyle Fuller DB should have made top 32, if Dennard was #2 overall and Joyner made the list.
    In these rankings I balanced out every position as much as I could. I think Bortles will be a pretty good- average starting QB. I see more Jake Locker then Andrew Luck. He will never be ~ the top 10-12 QBs in the league. As for Fuller, I am a fan but he struggles in press. I have him in the top 50 range. Good player, good ball skills.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I will have to disagree with you. I do not think Bortles resembles Locker in any way. Bortles is better at just about everything, from presnap reads, through processing of information, pcoket navigation and comfort, delivery, everything.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, I will have to disagree with you. I do not think Bortles resembles Locker in any way. Bortles is better at just about everything, from presnap reads, through processing of information, pcoket navigation and comfort, delivery, everything.
    I agree with everything that is underlined. There are no real similarities between them, and I wasn't trying to compare the two in anyway. I was simply trying to say I don't feel he will ever be close to being one of the best 10 quarterbacks in the NFL, and think he will be in that 15-25 range his whole career.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK that's fine. My feeling on 15-25 is that those are QBs you misidentified as potential SB-leading QB and are looking to replace with a potential top 5 as soon as you get the chance. I am much more bullish on Bortles than other QBs rated high, other than Manziel who is utterly outside of norms. I feel Bortles has potential to be SB contending QB, much like some of the QBs we see in the playoffs, like Smith.

I also see you have Easley as the only DT worthy of top 32 grade, and he is fairly high in your ranking. I find that cool. But it let's me know that you are not high on Aaron Donald and Anthony Johnson who are also disruptive high energy DTs. I guess you do not feel they use their hands as well as Easley to be rated top 32.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ekpre-Olomu went back to school.

No Cam Erving??

Agree with having Mack above Barr, but Mack needs to be higher. IMO.

Sammy Watkins looks like the best WR in this class to me.

Nice job.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK that's fine. My feeling on 15-25 is that those are QBs you misidentified as potential SB-leading QB and are looking to replace with a potential top 5 as soon as you get the chance. I am much more bullish on Bortles than other QBs rated high, other than Manziel who is utterly outside of norms. I feel Bortles has potential to be SB contending QB, much like some of the QBs we see in the playoffs, like Smith.

I also see you have Easley as the only DT worthy of top 32 grade, and he is fairly high in your ranking. I find that cool. But it let's me know that you are not high on Aaron Donald and Anthony Johnson who are also disruptive high energy DTs.
    I could definitely see Bortles being a Eli Manning- Joe Flacco type QB (less interceptions probably) Easley has the best motor of any defensive lineman I have ever evaluated. As well as the best get off. Johnson is strictly a 3 tech and his motor runs hot and cold. Donald might only be an interior nickel rusher. He struggles to hold the point with his smallish size (and probably short arms) whereas Easley can play any spot on the DLine in any scheme 4-3 or 3-4 aside from a 3-4 Nose Tackle.
    Quote Quote