Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nfl draft big board top 32

1. -41
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudder1310 View Post
    Ok. I was wondering, because I'm sure some scouts tailor their report depending on what the team runs, or maybe produces a secondary list/blue markups or whatever. Great opportunity for you.
    every scout tailors towards fits for their respective teams, but considering I may not intern until 2015 I just thought it would be best to make it general
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    I'm your huckleberry

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    Manziel is a matchup nightmare. First, he is a QB; second, he has great football IQ, he is a great football player; third, he destroys every defensive game plan. You have teams spending $50 mil on pass rush, they will scheme blitzes, and he throws all that down the drain. You can't sack him. His best plays are on the move. He is defensive nightmare.

Manziel is Fran Tarkenton.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    What's so great about Tuitt...not seeing it. What sticks out to you? I don't agree with more than a few of your rankings, but definitely like a fresh look and a different perspective which you're offering. Seem low on Mack too, who I really like. Also Hageman?

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by futurescout View Post
    why?
    Because according to this, he is ranked way higher than other sites. I would like to keep him somewhat a secret for 1st round.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When you think how many DEs and DTs are usually taken in round 1, it's pretty interesting to see how little consensus there is over whether anyone is a worthy first-rounder. I like Easley a lot I have to say, but he's torn both ACLs now and that has to be a concern. Donald can be unblockable in college, but I agree he could end up only being a nickel rotation player in the pros. DaQuan Jones is a guy I like a lot, but you'd struggle to put him in Round 1 territory.

It's really not a deep class for d-line at all.

I want to like Derek Carr (love the tools, the arm, the winning mentality), but I can't get enthusiastic about him as a high first round talent. I certainly would be very nervous drafting him to start in the coming season. He gets too pumped up and starts overthrowing everything. Way to jittery a player for me, not sufficiently in control of the adrenaline. When the NFL-level heat comes on, I don't like the thought of how that natural "nervous energy" would manifest itself. With a clipboard in his hands for a season or so he might calm down, but then I wouldn't be taking him in the top 10, or top 20 for that matter.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this list was from before bowl season.. I am in the processing of updating it now and it looks a bit different. Will post a new thread by the end of the week. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheBeard View Post
    What's so great about Tuitt...not seeing it. What sticks out to you? I don't agree with more than a few of your rankings, but definitely like a fresh look and a different perspective which you're offering. Seem low on Mack too, who I really like. Also Hageman?
    Looks like a prototype 3-4 DE, unique in that sense in this draft class, and has some playmaking ability.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    Looks like a prototype 3-4 DE, unique in that sense in this draft class, and has some playmaking ability.
    Like he's a nice guy to have, he'll etch out a nice long career but he doesn't have the explosiveness or versatility to warrant where he's getting pegged IMO. He's a top 15 guy most everywhere I've looked, to me he reminds me of a Kendall Langford type prospect. Really underwhelmed with his tape, no he put on some weight in his senior year after an injury but still.
    Quote Quote