Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Breaking News" and Other Beefs

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :vault: this thread is too funny

2. -42
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is fine...everytime I post "Breaking News" It has been Breaking news.......(from fat Hank)
    "We Dolphin fans here, if you don't like the Dolphins then **** ya, you don't know nutin' bout that, that is the way we are born here in the 305, if you don't like the Dolphins, then **** ya, simple as that." - Trick Daddy

3. -43
    She can rub my Baltars!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Michigan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Section126
    That is fine...everytime I post "Breaking News" It has been Breaking news.......(from fat Hank)
    Tom Olividotti(sp) has nothing to do with the Dolphins anymore and after his stint as DC nobody cares about him, and you posted it as "BREAKING NEWS". that he was hired by another team.

Lets grow up a little ok. You did it as a joke, it wasn't funny, just because it comes from a credible source doesn't make it important or news worthy.
    :bat:Hellion:bat:

4. -44
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Hellion

Tom Olividotti(sp) has nothing to do with the Dolphins anymore and after his stint as DC nobody cares about him, and you posted it as "BREAKING NEWS". that he was hired by another team.

Lets grow up a little ok. You did it as a joke, it wasn't funny, just because it comes from a credible source doesn't make it important or news worthy.
    I posted that inside a thread....not as a new thread....there is a difference.

5. -45
    NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SO CAL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by luduporcu
    Does MUCK own this site? I wasn't aware of that fact. If not, who is he to tell ANYONE ANYTHING? Free speech comes with a price, doesn't it, SCHMUCK?

When did GOD die and leave you in charge, anyway? (Now, someone would've reported THAT "breaking news" for sure)

Edit: Have fun. Muck

Why is it always some "under 10 post" newbie that wants to pop off, namecall, and rock the boat?

Adios ludi
    1972: THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON!

All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things.
    Bobby Knight

6. -46
    NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SO CAL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by IceStorm
    Just because someone has the power to do something, doesn't mean they have the 'right' to use it.

While I agree with what was said that this breaking news BS should stop, you could also say it should of never of come to this. That these type of threads should of been shot down long before it got to this level. In that instance, the moderators missed the boat.

Before you want to try and bash me, remember what I have stated...that I agree. I also believe it never should of gotten this far.
    Not only was his post clearly "popping off" in the face of the original post, he also called Muck a name. Seems like generation X doesn't understand how to communicate without tearing down or insulting..

7. -47
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well done admins and AJ...

I'm kind of getting tired of seeing these threads and seeing that is really:

1- Nothing to do with the Finz...
    2- It's old news and the poster did not look at other threads...
    3- Another team's fan that has no links or facts to their statements. Just posting it to get his/hers rocks off in getting us Finz fans agitated...
    4- Some poor newbie/vet that has not read TOS...

Besides all that, it kind of breaks the monotny of the continous threads...
    Nardo

PERFECTVILLE
    Population- 1

The 2009 Miami Dolphins-"Fasten Your Seatbelt and Enjoy the Ride!"

...Thanks to Crunch Time for the Awsome Banner...

------------
    "[N]o arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."

Ronald Reagan-January 20, 1981 (from his first inaugural address)

8. -48
    FanFromBirth

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toledo ,OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I apologize for the stupid Breaking News thread I started a couple days ago.:hitself: :smackhead I was at work on three hours of sleep and obviously not thinking clearly. I even apologized in the thread because I KNEW it was dumb but still posted it.:smackhead But anyways, I won't be doing that again I promise.

9. -49
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sarasota, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can't we all just get along?

I would rather someone post a premature "Breaking News" then sit on some juicy info.

This is an internet message board correct? I doubt that any of our posts would be valid in a court of law.

But Mr. Tagliabue, the trade must be official because it said "Breaking News" on Finheaven.com's message board.

Once again my recommendation is that we lighten up and relax. It's all our different personalities that make this site great. If you make us all conform to a strict set of rules, every post will look the same.

Live free or die. Peace. Out.
    I was here before you got here. I'll be here after you're gone.

10. -50
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
    I apologize for the stupid Breaking News thread I started a couple days ago.:hitself: :smackhead I was at work on three hours of sleep and obviously not thinking clearly. I even apologized in the thread because I KNEW it was dumb but still posted it.:smackhead But anyways, I won't be doing that again I promise.
    Thats okay man, your forgiven, just see Sister Mary Theresa on your way out for your punishment paddlings.
    :cp:
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.