Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Refs are blind to Pat penalties!

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingit View Post
    That is exactly what you will be doing next week.
    Well according to many here the Pats were done and this was the dolphins time to take the division. So if you predictions are as accurate
    as what I've seen here this season the Pats will be fine.

Who would have thought they would be going to the AFCC after losing all the starters that have gone down this season?

Win or lose NE has accomplished more with less than any other team in the NFL this season.
    The AFCC game with half a team of backups...remember that next season when you write them off as done once again!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MR NFLFAN View Post
    Well according to many here the Pats were done and this was the dolphins time to take the division. So if you predictions are as accurate

Who would have thought they would be going to the AFCC after losing all the starters that have gone down this season?

Win or lose NE has accomplished more with less than any other team in the NFL this season.
    The AFCC game with half a team of backups...remember that next season when you write them off as done once again!
    Not sure if "less" counts when the officials are in your pocket more often than not.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Not sure if "less" counts when the officials are in your pocket more often than not.

same old crying I see

Officiating sucked thru out the league this season....I watched Seattle's DB mug the Saints receivers all game with out a call
    and The dolphins got there share of ref gimmies this season too. In the end it all comes out in the wash.....I guess for some its easier to just blame everything on the officials.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Spygate was about more than just taping the other team. Belichick clearly has dirt on the officials too.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I guess my predictions are a little more accurate than the many here you are referring to.
    Based on all the wide open deep misses Brady had today, maybe the Dolphins do have a younger version of Brady on the team. Lol!!

Congrats on another title game loss! Remember still no Super Bowl wins since spygate.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Connecticut
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm a lifelong New England native, that just happens to be a dolphin fan since 1970, and I've been saying this about New England since they started their winning ways. It's been no mystery to me. Since Kraft decided not to move his team to Hartford Connecticut this kind of stuff has been happening. Coincidence?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Spygate was about more than just taping the other team. Belichick clearly has dirt on the officials too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikema View Post
    I'm a lifelong New England native, that just happens to be a dolphin fan since 1970, and I've been saying this about New England since they started their winning ways. It's been no mystery to me. Since Kraft decided not to move his team to Hartford Connecticut this kind of stuff has been happening. Coincidence?
    see my avatar. A must read for every NFL fan.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingit View Post
    I guess my predictions are a little more accurate than the many here you are referring to.
    Based on all the wide open deep misses Brady had today, maybe the Dolphins do have a younger version of Brady on the team. Lol!!

Congrats on another title game loss! Remember still no Super Bowl wins since spygate.

I never expected them to go as deep as they did in the playoff with all the injuries the team suffered this season but its still nice to know the pats can easily win the east and make it to the AFCC game with a half a team of starters on IR.
    No regrets about my pats this year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    I never expected them to go as deep as they did in the playoff with all the injuries the team suffered this season but its still nice to know the pats can easily win the east and make it to the AFCC game with a half a team of starters on IR.
    No regrets about my pats this year.
    In all seriousness, how much longer you think Brady and Belichick can keep doing this? To me I look at them and don't see the fire I used to see from even five years ago.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    In all seriousness, how much longer you think Brady and Belichick can keep doing this? To me I look at them and don't see the fire I used to see from even five years ago.
    I see the fire, if they didn't have it this team would have been nowhere near a title game. For Brady to take that collection of talent to a title game was miraculous.
    Quote Quote