Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I want the Pats to win it all.

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Why I want the Pats to win it all.

I want Philbin to be rimnded every week that our number one enemy is ascending. Joe needs to see how Belichick can take a depleted team and go that far. Tom Brady is not the only player there. Joe should watch how Belichick makes this happen. And the other reason is that these guys are right next door, usually above us. Joe needs to be reminded to the last quarter of the susper bowl, just exactly what we face-good qbing, solid running, an active defense and a line that lets Brady throw.
    Hopefully he uses it as motivation for both his team and himself. Too harsh?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Ummmmm. No.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you are saying there isnt enough tape on how Bellicheck coaches, that he needs to win the superbowl again this year for Philbin to see how he coaches?

Quote Originally Posted by zach attach View Post
    I want Philbin to be rimnded every week that our number one enemy is ascending. Joe needs to see how Belichick can take a depleted team and go that far. Tom Brady is not the only player there. Joe should watch how Belichick makes this happen. And the other reason is that these guys are right next door, usually above us. Joe needs to be reminded to the last quarter of the susper bowl, just exactly what we face-good qbing, solid running, an active defense and a line that lets Brady throw.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Swansea, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the Pats win it all my life will completely suck. I can't imagine dealing with the arrogant, sycophantic, narrow minded, know it all, unreasonable, pig headed Patriot fans celebrating again. I already have to deal with their unresonabliity, this would put it over the edge.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXUUtLv4sCg

You're terminated, ****er.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Philbin sucks as a HC, this so-called motivation wouldn't change a thing.

The only reason I would want them to win it all was if it meant Brady and Belichick would retire
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Never not ever. Under no circumstances do I ever want the Patriots to win anything.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I'd give that idea infinite thumbs down if it was doable.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    No, I will take the sea chickens.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They don't need to win for the Phin's staff to realize they have catching up to do. I don't think beating them once changed anybody's perspective there either. Go Broncos!

Philbin, just like the team, has some improving to do, but he doesn't suck. A better OC will help a lot. He needs to improve in game management, but he was strong in disciplining the team, causing us to do better in turnovers (most of the season) and penalties. There was plenty of opportunities for this team to completely fold this year and they didn't...well at least not till the last 2 weeks =) If he was that bad we'd be picking in the top ten again this draft. He had ups and downs this year just like the players did. Should he stay? I dunno we'll see I guess. I don't think he has peaked though. =)
    http://www.finheaven.com/signaturepics/sigpic30273_1.gif
    Quote Quote