Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New OC Lazor intro press conference

1. -1
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin

New OC Lazor intro press conference

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/ar...c-34bd2a810b3b

On if he will bring any coaches with him or continue with the current offensive staff) Ė ďObviously Coach (Joe) Philbin is in charge of the structure of the staff, and he and I have not had all of our conversations about the structure of the staff. What I know, and I did my research, is I know these are good coaches on the staff. They have great reputations. Iím excited to get to know them because I have not had a chance to get to know all of them. Thatís something that will be handled going forward.Ē

(On something he has learned from the coaches that he has worked for along the way of his coaching career) Ė ďWell if we went one-by-one, we would exceed the time Jason (Jenkins) is going to give us. The number one thing that I think is common among all of those coaches, some of them you mentioned guys like Dan Reeves, Joe Gibbs, Mike Holmgren and Chip Kelly, the number one thing that was common was that they had a vision of how offensive football should look. They had a vision of what the football team is going to look like. Every single day when we went out to practice, they made sure that what they saw in the field was heading toward that vision. Itís the job of the coaches to keep pushing it in that direction. Each of them was different in how they wanted to win football games. Each of them was different in how they called the plays, but they had a vision, they knew what it was going to look like and it was an absolute drive to push the football team in that direction. I think as coaches, what Iíve learned from them is when we sit down and put together the offense and make our plans, thereís got to be a vision that doesnít change, that we are all committed to, and then every single day we are with the players and have a chance to impact them we keep driving in that same direction.Ē

(On his impressions of Ryan Tannehill and what are one or two things he wants him to improve on) Ė ďIíve watched Ryan (Tannehill). I had a chance to see him during this season as far as some crossover game film. As I mentioned earlier, I had a chance to watch a little bit of video in my preparation and my talking with Coach (Joe) Philbin. The first thing I would say is that Iím really excited to work with him. I was coaching in college, I had left the NFL and was coaching in college when he came out, so I did not have the chance that maybe some others had at that time to evaluate him. Iím excited to work with him because I see a lot of ability. I see both physical ability. It appears from what I see the ability to play the game. It would be premature to make an evaluation of what he can be and what he can do because I havenít been around him that much. I think, as I mentioned before, I think there is a nucleus here in a lot of ways with Coach Philbin, with the staff and certainly with some of the talent Iíve had a chance to see so far. Iím really excited to be working with these players.Ē
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Excellent thread and excellent sig!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like his intensity, we need that on offense.

"I choose to make an impact and be a difference maker. Thatís why Iím here.Ē
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Listening to the conference call I noticed two things.

1. Omar Kelly has the microphone way to close to his mouth and yells into it. He apparently wants to be the loudest one of all.

2. Armando doesn't care about his fellow reporters and likes to steal others chances at questions and talks over them until the other one just gives up.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm visibly excited (and not because of fishfanmiami's sig, i don't think)
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post

1. Omar Kelly has the microphone way to close to his mouth and yells into it. He apparently wants to be the loudest one of all.

2. Armando doesn't care about his fellow reporters and likes to steal others chances at questions and talks over them until the other one just gives up.
    Armando came off like such a sleezy punk
    FIRE FAILBIN

**If the Dolphins make the playoffs, this sig will become HIRE PHILWIN**
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Laser seems to be a confident leader of men.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Armando came off like such a sleezy punk
    That's redundant!

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post

Can we package those two and trade them for a lifetime supply of Lauren Tannehill crotch shots?

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsMoeTorboat View Post
    Excellent thread and excellent sig!
    Yes, fishfanmiami's sig is all sorts of hypnotic.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    Yes, fishfanmiami's sig is all sorts of hypnotic.
    There's more where that came from in the Lounge Rat contest. Any help there would be greatly appreciated as Bump has won that one for the last 20 year i believe.
    Quote Quote