Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Top 32 Big Board 2014

1. -31
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    Manziel is going to be a big time playmaker at the next level. Sure he's going to be a headache off the field at times but I'll be floored if he gets out of the top ten.

Kyle Van Noy is way underrated. Very instinctual three down linebacker. I think he goes top 25.

Trent Murphy will be a real solid pro. Reminds me of Bjorn Werner last year. Does everything, wows you with nothing.

I too believe Mack goes top ten ahead of Barr...

Verrett from TCU is one of the top thirty two players in this draft IMO. The only reason for him to fall is size.

Another guy who has my attention is Richard Rodgers from Cal. I'm not talking top thirty two here but I think he'll work his way up to maybe the second round.

One other thing. Its hard to figure out where David Fales' stock is but thats the QB I'd keep an eye on.
    This isn't my prediction of where players get drafted, rather who I think are the best 32. Manziel will be a top 10 pick. Van Noy can't play in space. Takes bad angles and misses tackles in the open field. His only real fit would be a 3-4 OLB but he is a little undersized for that now. I have Fales the #4 QB after: Bridgewater, Carr, and Garoppolo. I gave Garoppolo and Fales 2nd round grades.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Had to add Jimmy G to the list at #33. He is a much better prospect than Manziel, Bortles, EJ Manuel, Geno Smith, Brandon Weeden, Andy Dalton, Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker..
    Quote Quote