Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you watch the Dolphins' games (live or later)?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 85.07%
  • No

9 13.43%
  • SPAM

1 1.49%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do You Watch the Dolphins' Games?

1. -21
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    And why did you get banned from the other site again?
    He can't figure out how to answer your question, it lacks a yes/no option.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    davenport,iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im wondering how there got to be 2 pages of comments. Is there really a need to comment on something that is obvious ?we are ashamed to watch our team so we sit with bags on heads watching other teams. Come on really ! Why even post this with a poll of all things.!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten polls,
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    As if shouright was gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
    `'Tis some failboat,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
    Only this, and nothing more.'
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 01-19-2014 at 05:42 AM.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Even as a child, Shou was puzzled with the simplest of questions....

I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See, here's the thing, Ryan Tannehill is such a dullard he could never think of something like this. That's partially why I don't hold much hope for him. The only thing you could count on would be if a trap were set, he'd fall.

I've mentioned countless times that in Las Vegas I've made sure to ask litmus test questions to identify who to respect and who to discard. Shouright would pass instantly. Marvelous material and awesome blend of outrageous and subtle. It's priceless to witness so many posters get flustered when he asks perfectly legitimate questions like, "How do you know?"

If a rival site banned him I have even less respect for it than I did previously. I assume I know which site that is. Nothing like fear.

BTW, I'd like to watch Dolphin games from the '60s if anyone has them on VHS. I won't be greedy and I still have one VHS/DVD combo in a back room. Don't cut out the commercials.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post
    See, here's the thing, Ryan Tannehill is such a dullard he could never think of something like this. That's partially why I don't hold much hope for him. The only thing you could count on would be if a trap were set, he'd fall.

I've mentioned countless times that in Las Vegas I've made sure to ask litmus test questions to identify who to respect and who to discard. Shouright would pass instantly. Marvelous material and awesome blend of outrageous and subtle. It's priceless to witness so many posters get flustered when he asks perfectly legitimate questions like, "How do you know?"

If a rival site banned him I have even less respect for it than I did previously. I assume I know which site that is. Nothing like fear.

BTW, I'd like to watch Dolphin games from the '60s if anyone has them on VHS. I won't be greedy and I still have one VHS/DVD combo in a back room. Don't cut out the commercials.
    Didn't see anyone get flustered because he asked how do you know? You could give a very simple answer like he was sacked twice as many times as the previous year. We made the changes on the line , not on the qb so he is not the x factor. He then would deflect the blame back on the qb. Its obvious we downgraded the oline this year and none of our Te's or RBs can block. He wants to act like 58 sacks is basically an average oline and its not even close. Is Tannehill is an awesome qb of course not but he is also not a horrible qb. Its very possible that 4 of our oline starters might never start anywhere else. I don't have to break down Tom Brady's stats year by year and find a good number to know he is a great qb. If an OC constantly IS PUTTING HIS QB in a bad position to succeed its damn hard to succeed. Sherman did not run a very good offense in college with Tannehill either, he quite underachieved as a coach there, so yes I would like to see someone else actually put together an offense to work with Tanehill. Will Tannehill be a stud or a bust I have no clue and its probably somewhere in between. He is definitely not on level with Chad Henne as some would like to act. You don't have to compile a set of stats to know that giving up sacks results in more bad things happening, that predictable play calling creates issues , that not being able to run effectively can hinder the pass game and visa versa.

There is not a set of metrics that can determine that Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and AAron Rodgers will win superbowls and that john beck, Matt Stafford wont.
    Qb drafting and predicting is among the hardest things in the NFL there is no surefire method or recipe for success. Bill PArcells and Jeff Ireland have metrics that tell them who will be successful based on starts and such. Lot of good that did us. One thing we have always agree on is that you don't continue to take projects with your high picks, not a recipe for success. I agree Tannehill was overdrafted and was a project but the people that act like he has been terrible have protestested way too much and without cause. We can talk YPA all day but his is right at about the same level as Brady was in his second year and he turned out quite ok. Not saying Tannehill is the next Brady not even close. If Tannehill doesn't improve than we like many other teams need to find a qb but its not like we have been just passing on top flight qb's lately. Nobody predicted Nick Foles would play at this level year 2.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsi Dooger View Post

Why do you figure Tannehill is a dullard. There are plenty of pretty smart guys that would never be great qb's. He graduated with a bachelors in biology which is not a cake degree like many athletes go for.
    Hell he graduated which is more than most guys that get drafted can say.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    No, only Broncos games.

Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    I Was In The Pool!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only when they don't conflict with Valerie Bertinelli movies...
    Quote Quote