Feel free to mock my Mock, any comments, criticisms, and thumbs up welcome fellas!!!
I am just going to do a five round mock based on what I see as our biggest needs. It's hard knowing exactly who we need to target as Free Agency and Trades have a huge impact on who we will be targeting in the May draft. I think our five biggest needs right now are: O-line, Tight End, Running Back, a Defensive Tackle, and the LB position.
1. TE - Jace Amaro, Texas Tech. I was a teaching assistant and student at Texas Tech for one semester back in the late 80's, so I still follow the football program as they have produced guys like Zach Thomas and Wes Welker. I really think Amaro would give Tannehill the big target we have been needing, especially in the Red Zone.
2. LT/OG, Zach Martin, Notre Dame. Unlike Johnathan Martin, this guy has a lot of toughness and can play different positions on the line. He did a great job as a four year starter at Notre Dame. Looking forward to seeing what he does at the Senior Bowl this week.
3. DT - Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh. Really love Donald. I know CK is also a big fan. Great at stopping the run and getting QB sacks. Hope he makes it to us in round three.
4. RB, Darrin Reaves, UAB. I think this would be a steal pick in the fourth round. Reaves rushed for 2,337 yards in his career, ranked third in UAB history. He also is a good receiver, with 70 receptions the past two seasons for a pretty bad team. He was the only running back in college ball in 2012 with 1,000 rushing yards and 40 receptions.
5. OLB - Denicos Allen, Michigan State. Second Team, All Big-Ten. Leading tackler for the Spartans, where he started 38 consecutive games. Best defensive player on a very good defensive team.