Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Senior Bowl 2014: Weigh-In Results

  1. -1
    DKphin's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    6,963
    vCash:
    11424
    Loc:
    Off the shoulder of Orion
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Senior Bowl 2014: Weigh-In Results

    List is too long to paste, but here is a link:
    http://www.thephinsider.com/2014/1/2...igh-in-results
    "It happens all the time," Taylor said. "It's not an exact science and personnel guys aren't the end-all, be-all. " Jason Taylor,2011
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,353
    vCash:
    33054
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    32 1/4 arm length for zach martin...welcome to the guard class...

    a whole lot of ehhh players on that list of attendees...will sutton at 315 is 30 lbs overweight...get back to 285 son
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2013
    Posts:
    757
    vCash:
    6759
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Virginia OT Morgan Moses with almost 35 inch arms.. Gotta watch more on him.. especially because the Lazor connection. From what I've seen he is a day 2 pick.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    FearTheBeard's Avatar
    The Man - Formerly Grush

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2007
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    9751
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    32 1/4 arm length for zach martin...welcome to the guard class...

    a whole lot of ehhh players on that list of attendees...will sutton at 315 is 30 lbs overweight...get back to 285 son
    To be fair Pugh had shorter arms last year (32 inches) but still started at RT with the G-Men. Mayock was supporting him as a LT today aswell. He projects best as a guard for sure tho and that's where I'd play him.

    Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

    LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2013
    Posts:
    757
    vCash:
    6759
    Thanks / No Thanks
    surprised Michael Sam was taller than Chris Smith

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

    don't have the NFL Network... broke college student problems..
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    FearTheBeard's Avatar
    The Man - Formerly Grush

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2007
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    9751
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by futurescout View Post
    surprised Michael Sam was taller than Chris Smith

    ---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

    don't have the NFL Network... broke college student problems..
    You should be able to stream it more than likely.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,353
    vCash:
    33054
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheBeard View Post
    To be fair Pugh had shorter arms last year (32 inches) but still started at RT with the G-Men. Mayock was supporting him as a LT today aswell. He projects best as a guard for sure tho and that's where I'd play him.
    i think he can play some tackle the feet are pretty good but a lot of teams are gonna pidgeon hole him for guard with those arms...not that they are terrible they just aren't ideal left tackle length and neither is the height...

    i've seen an awful lot of moses at uva and he imo underachieved...i can see a late 2nd early 3rd rounder but no higher...right tackle i would not put him at left...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    FearTheBeard's Avatar
    The Man - Formerly Grush

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2007
    Posts:
    1,903
    vCash:
    9751
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i think he can play some tackle the feet are pretty good but a lot of teams are gonna pidgeon hole him for guard with those arms...not that they are terrible they just aren't ideal left tackle length and neither is the height...

    i've seen an awful lot of moses at uva and he imo underachieved...i can see a late 2nd early 3rd rounder but no higher...right tackle i would not put him at left...
    Ya I agree. There's guys out there like Michael Roos that can get away with it. My stance is why bother when I think he'd excel at LG. I'd rather not spend our first on OL and get enough fixed up in FA that we can take a playmaker higher, but I'm also not opposed to a safe, solid pick.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2013
    Posts:
    757
    vCash:
    6759
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheBeard View Post
    You should be able to stream it more than likely.
    How so?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,353
    vCash:
    33054
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the lazor connection with moses is one that like futurescout says we should not ignore...good point...but that's not athletically what i want in our oline scheme personally...would like to be more move athletic with the tackles

    that said i'd take moses over seantrel henderson any day
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Draft Countdown Senior Bowl weigh in results
    By jim1 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 09:49 PM
  2. 2011 Senior Bowl Weigh-In
    By DKphin in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:41 AM
  3. Senior Bowl Weigh In & Measurement Info
    By TXFinFan in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:31 AM
  4. Senior Bowl: South Weigh-ins
    By SMadison29 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 03:22 PM
  5. Senior Bowl: North Weigh-ins
    By SMadison29 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •