Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breakdown of Wisconsin LB Chris Borland (Senior Bowl, career tape and other notes)

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Thirteen View Post
    Let me offer you a Chris Borland clone you can have in the final rounds or UDFA. Jake Doughty of Utah St. Similar build, 6ft and 235 or something, the guy is a machine. 148 tackles, 45 solo, 2 PDs, 2 sacks 1 Int.

Part of one of the top 3 run stopping defenses in the NCAA. Only 2 teams got over 100yds rushing all year. Doughty was a huge part of that.

This kid may not even get taken in the 7th, as there is zero buzz about him.

This is from last season against LA Tech. Doughty is #51, playing mostly Mike.
    Hey man, did you watch that video you posted? It is almost entirely Utah State on offense ... so skimming it I saw zero footage of them on defense or anyone on either team as number 51. I think you accidently posted the wrong video. If not, would you mind letting me know where in that video your guy shows up? I'm always interested in game footage of players, even highlight reel stuff, but I'm missing it on this one.
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're right, posted the wrong one!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looks really good

Quote Quote