Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hyde : Dolphins to move on from Pouncey

1. -41
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Fair point about the Wells Report and Pouncey. There could be something there.

Does not change the fact that Martin is snake.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots will pick him up and he will slam us for next 5 years.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

I don't know about all this.

Cut your best OL and a top 5 center in the league? If anything you trade him, but that would be just as dumb.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If true the Dolphins are even more ****ed up then I thought. I'm not in love with Mike Pouncey but if they can't see there are bigger fish to fry I give up. Then again they couldn't see there were bigger fish to fry than replacing Dansby and Burnett so I guess tis is possible. You can't do everything in one offseason. You should probably replace your sh!tty players before replacing good players you just want to "move on from" but what do I know I'm no GM.
    Please don't look dumb by predicting a 30+ point week for the Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    If true the Dolphins are even more ****ed up then I thought. I'm not in love with Mike Pouncey but if they can't see there are bigger fish to fry I give up. Then again they couldn't see there were bigger fish to fry than replacing Dansby and Burnett so I guess tis is possible. You can't do everything in one offseason. You should probably replace your sh!tty players before replacing good players you just want to "move on from" but what do I know I'm no GM.
    Put in an application.

We're hiring.
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Why do I feel like my 10 years as a Madden NFL GM makes me more qualified to run the team than half the clowns in the Dolphins FO at this moment.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just hope this isn't true. Cut ties with a potential hall of fame center? Makes no sense. Yes he's into some legal matters but let it play out instead of jumping to just letting our talent go away. You can't win with a team full of choir boys and yes men. Being a yea man is only gonna get you beneath the next man.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So let's cut ties or trade with a suspected ****ty person whose involvement with illegal activity and other hoodlums and then trade him to Pittsburgh for a guy who has been twice charged with rape. Oh yeah that makes sense! Lol!

I'm sorry but gun running and hanging with thugs and ****ty human beings is nowhere near the depths of **** baggery as a rapist. About the only thing worse is a pedaphile and you think trading pouncey for roethlesberger is going to happen.

Please use your brain bro. First of all Philbin wants good men on his team. 2nd he is married to who he hand picked as his QB for this team. No way in hell RT17 gets traded during Philbins tenure.

As far as Pouncey he is super athletic but he gives away play calls by his jerking movement and would be better served at LG. He's not right in the head and really needs a mentor and serious professional psychiatric counseling.

If we are looking to replace 4 OL starters what's the difference in adding 1 more. There really isn't. He is due for contract extension and I feel we would be better served to sign Alex Mack long term, force Pouncey to get counseling and switch him for his last year to LG, which is a more lucrative position than center. See if off-season counseling works and if a position switch to LG works next season. Then we are looking for less starters with 2 polished, aggressive and athletic interior starters.

But most important lets wait for the GM to be hired, have time for a full evaluation before we believe what crap the media suggests about this team.

I love how the media says we are dysfunctional yet TB hires a GM who doesn't have authority to make selections because that power was given to a coach hired almost a month ago, yeah no dysfunction there. The set up Ross has described is the same organizational structure set as Pittsburgh and other successful franchises. I agree it is better to get who they feel is the right guy then just quickly get a guy to GM. This hire will make or break Ross' reputation amongst the other billionaires. He is a man of great pride and he doesn't want to **** it up nor his reputation.
    "Hit Hard, Hit Fast and Hit Often!"
    -Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Most of the all, the single most important criteria we must strive for is to bring impact players at impact positions to impact our seasons so that we can impact the post season!
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wonder if the stealers are getting this much heat over Markeith. Something tells me they aren't.

You can mark it down that both were involved, if one was. So why do the Dolphins just HAVE to get rid of Michael? More agenda stuff from Dolphin-haters.

I am a Gator and I would be in favor of cutting Michael if he actually DID have a part in ahern's activities, but I feel that is VERY FAR from a proven fact at this point.
    Quote Quote