Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Favor For nyjnc

1. -21
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    first off it would be impossible for you to lose any IQ points, second- if you are reading you are surely going up.
    You're right in part...with all the mess you've posted here since March of 2004, I would've lost all my IQ points by April of 2004.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fairfax Station, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess the last few years of having him on my ignore list was a huge screw up. I'm so disappointed in myself.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I envy the Jets success in recent years. I personally like Junc but come on man. Buttfumble and Smith are horrible at the QB position.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthrill_08 View Post
    I envy the Jets success in recent years. I personally like Junc but come on man. Buttfumble and Smith are horrible at the QB position.
    Mark is. Still to early to tell with Geno.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Mark isn't and it's still too early to tell w/ Geno.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Make me a sammich

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    I wouldn't say Mark is done just yet, much like we fans say Ryan couldn't really be judged in first yr cause he had no weapons at WR(some say that), wth has mark had his career as a starter? Holmes..seems like a knucklehead since his Pitt days, Edwards on and off with his catching, Plax well he was at end of his career and just a target in red zone. The jets were built in Rex's view of defense, hey which worked first two years, but eventually no O catches up. I wouldn't be shocked if Mark was cut and ended up somewhere like the Bucs.. to me they are built just like the Jets that made runs at AFC Championship(s)
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinz1972 View Post
    I wouldn't say Mark is done just yet, much like we fans say Ryan couldn't really be judged in first yr cause he had no weapons at WR(some say that), wth has mark had his career as a starter? Holmes..seems like a knucklehead since his Pitt days, Edwards on and off with his catching, Plax well he was at end of his career and just a target in red zone. The jets were built in Rex's view of defense, hey which worked first two years, but eventually no O catches up. I wouldn't be shocked if Mark was cut and ended up somewhere like the Bucs.. to me they are built just like the Jets that made runs at AFC Championship(s)
    when he had talent we were title game teams, as the talent has eroded so has Mark's play to the point where Chaz Schilens was starting in 2012. Mark will have success again in this league, unfortunately it will not be for the Jets.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Make me a sammich

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Jets vs Dolphins, I view jets as bums all around for the length of the game, I just don't see how people are quick to mock the Jets for their QB situation(yes the buttfumble was funny but the gag became played out the 10th it was replayed in a week span of it happening) & pretend like we didn't suffer through Lemon, AJ Feely, Failpepper, John Beck, Sage, Joey H, etc.. There are going to be openings for Mark, Bucs, Texans(maybe), Jags(even though they seem lackluster at best but it would be funny to see all the Chad H vs Mark stuff start up again), hell even Titans.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinz1972 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Jets vs Dolphins, I view jets as bums all around for the length of the game, I just don't see how people are quick to mock the Jets for their QB situation(yes the buttfumble was funny but the gag became played out the 10th it was replayed in a week span of it happening) & pretend like we didn't suffer through Lemon, AJ Feely, Failpepper, John Beck, Sage, Joey H, etc.. There are going to be openings for Mark, Bucs, Texans(maybe), Jags(even though they seem lackluster at best but it would be funny to see all the Chad H vs Mark stuff start up again), hell even Titans.
    I want to win, if I didn't think my team could win w/ Mark I would want him gone too. I'm not all about individual #s, I am about my team winning. You can win big w/ Mark, I will be sad to see him go but it is probably in his best interests to get away from this insane fanbase and start fresh w/ a different team.
    Quote Quote