Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full round mock draft

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Full round mock draft

1) Zach Martin T/G Notre Dame Plug and play either RT or LG. Instant starter. plays with tenacity, something our ***** of o lineman are missing

2) Stanley Jean Baptiste CB Nebraska Instant Starter Opposite of Brent Grimes. since none of our CB's are healthy enough to stay on the field and none of them have the size, jean baptiste is the perfect fit for the new ERA of CB's

3) Caraun Reid DT Princeton Really made a name for himself this draft process. fast and stout on the DLine. can easily replace soliai or starks and crack rotation early in career.

4) Telvin Smith OLB FSU one of the most athletic LBs in the draft. can cover TE's and RBs with ease. short and sweet, something none of our LBs can do.

5) Curtis Feigt RT WVU depth pick with fantastic measurable. real athletic too. fits the zone scheme good and plays with tenacity. something our ***** of o lineman are missing

6) Tim Cornett RB CORNELL Sleeper 210lb RB, big fast RB to add depth behind lamar miller and hopefully be what daniel thomas was suppose to be, a tough north and south RB

7) Kevin Norwood WR ALABAMA
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looks like something Jeff Ireland would do. so where is your Tight end, your big play wide receiver and or your running back ?
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fisi View Post
    Looks like something Jeff Ireland would do. so where is your Tight end, your big play wide receiver and or your running back ?
    This is not the year to fuss over a top pick wr we need linemen and many of them.
    Im selling a club level ticket to the Dolphins v Raiders in London - will sell it for below face value. PM me if your interested.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fisi View Post
    Tight end is Charles Clay and Dustin Keller (if he comes back)
    Your big play wide receiver is Mike Wallace

Running back needs an upgrade. And linebacker will too when Philip Wheeler gets cut. Lineman are top priority whether its free agency or draft. This is our year for cornfeds, no matter how much you don't want to hear it
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also I'm not fond of drafting corners again high after Jamar Taylor and Will Davis
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Keep in mind we likely don't have a 6th round pick. I think that is what we traded for McKinnie.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I'm your huckleberry

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Telvin Smith won't last til the fourth round...top 75 guy
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    baptiste is stiff hipped press corner or move to safety...i think more move to safety guy...would not like that pick...like the 1st and the 3rd though
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Impact Wrestling > WWE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Justice League Watchtower
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    baptiste is stiff hipped press corner or move to safety...i think more move to safety guy...would not like that pick...like the 1st and the 3rd though
    M Huff from Wyoming impressed me in the Senior Bowl. He'd played both CB & S while in Laramie. He could be had on day 3.

If Miami goes DB in the 2nd rd; it s/b Bucannon (SS Washington St).
    Winning without ethics is not winning at all - Don Shula.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I really disagree with the high pick on a CB. We just used two high picks on corners, could restructure Patterson or resgin Carroll. Both those guys had a QBR of 60 or less against them when in coverage. I can't see it happening. The most important factor is Coyle, he gets a ton out of secondary players. Look at the Bengals secondaries he made great with the likes of Chris Crocker, Jason Allen and Gerbil Wilson! You don't need to give that guy much to turn them to gold. We have enough pieces there. I also don't understand where people think we'd play a WR. There's some great ones in this draft, but it wouldn't make sense in the first 3 rounds. I don't see fitting them in in front of Wallace, Hartline and Gibson, and I think we have a potentially great guy in Rishard Mathews. TE and RB is where we need to look for new playmakers. Also not high on a lot of the DT's, I think we have some good depth guys and we can sign a cheap rotational guy behind Soliai and Odrick.

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote