Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Any Attorneys In Finheaven? I Need Help.

  1. -1
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    18,379
    vCash:
    8193
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Any Attorneys In Finheaven? I Need Help.

    I just got a complaint/suit from the Attorney General's office. I'm getting sued for
    20K by one of the crooks I used to overwatch at my last unit. IM me if you can help me out.


    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,001
    vCash:
    4269
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What a ****ing sham. I understand not all crime is created equal or even that not all people commit crime for the same purposes but let me guess, some **** bird is claiming either the racial card or abuse, correct?

    My ex-brother-in-law had the same thing happen in California when he was a prison guard, black inmate accused him of being a racist and said he suffered emotional trauma from it. The case goes to court and my ex-brother-in-law marches in with a picture of his black wife and two beautiful little girls he has with her........................case dismissed. lol.

    But criminal douchebag has his right to claim anything it would seem and the case wasted a **** load of time and money.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    18,379
    vCash:
    8193
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ****ed up thing is it's a white boy.

    He's a know self-inflictor. I was just in the way.

    The State is providing a defense attorney.,
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    18,379
    vCash:
    8193
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    What a ****ing sham. I understand not all crime is created equal or even that not all people commit crime for the same purposes but let me guess, some **** bird is claiming either the racial card or abuse, correct?

    My ex-brother-in-law had the same thing happen in California when he was a prison guard, black inmate accused him of being a racist and said he suffered emotional trauma from it. The case goes to court and my ex-brother-in-law marches in with a picture of his black wife and two beautiful little girls he has with her........................case dismissed. lol.

    But criminal douchebag has his right to claim anything it would seem and the case wasted a **** load of time and money.
    It's a white boy claimning I did al sots of nasty stuff to him.

    I neer did any such thing.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Thumper1016's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,533
    vCash:
    9581
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    That is some bull **** Goon. The system is ****ing broken when good people get screwed over by the law breakers and offenders in this country.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    19,415
    vCash:
    11085
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    It's a white boy claimning I did al sots of nasty stuff to him.

    I neer did any such thing.
    Did he hire Martin's mommy to defend him?
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    The Chase for Lord Stanley Begins ...



    LETS GO PENS!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,075
    vCash:
    3159
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would find it hard to believe that this would make it very far anyway since he is a criminal POS.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    18,379
    vCash:
    8193
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WeVie View Post
    I would find it hard to believe that this would make it very far anyway since he is a criminal POS.
    HE actually won one back in 97. The attorney working the case is optimistic though.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,075
    vCash:
    3159
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    HE actually won one back in 97. The attorney working the case is optimistic though.
    So this isn't the first time he has pulled this BS huh. One would think that a judge would take that into consideration.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    18,379
    vCash:
    8193
    Loc:
    Goatsville, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WeVie View Post
    So this isn't the first time he has pulled this BS huh. One would think that a judge would take that into consideration.
    HE's got 20 lawsuits pending against the state now. The lawyer thinks this will never see the courtroom.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. State attorneys general sue over health bill
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM
  2. What Rove's new US attorneys are up too
    By nyital571 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:28 PM
  3. Aide: Attorneys fired for not aligning with Bush
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:15 PM
  5. A question for our attorneys
    By Miamian in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2002, 10:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •