Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Manziel is an icon

  1. -1
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    144
    vCash:
    2476
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Manziel is an icon

    Over 500k people follow him on instagram. Rt17: 39k he has more followers than the whole miami team put together. I looked up many football player and manziel had the mist followers by far. Blake bortles doesn't even have 10 k. He knows how to be an icon, a star, and I would trade Tannehill, our first, second pick to get him. Mark my words!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    JTC111's Avatar
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2012
    Posts:
    2,786
    vCash:
    21129
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlerario View Post
    I would trade Tannehill, our first, second pick to get him. Mark my words!
    It might be time to call the nurse into your room to change your head bandages.
    Jim

    "A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

    The Evolution of the Tannehill Booster

    First Stage: Tannehill is going to be a star in this league.
    Second Stage: Tannehill is better than RGIII, Wilson, etc.
    Third Stage: Tannehill is better than some other AFC East quarterback except Tom Brady.
    Fourth Stage: Tannehill isn't the only problem on the team.


    Not even their mothers can tell them apart.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    123phins's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2014
    Posts:
    581
    vCash:
    4694
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17Mike Wallace 11Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlerario View Post
    Over 500k people follow him on instagram. Rt17: 39k he has more followers than the whole miami team put together. I looked up many football player and manziel had the mist followers by far. Blake bortles doesn't even have 10 k. He knows how to be an icon, a star, and I would trade Tannehill, our first, second pick to get him. Mark my words!
    Good thing your not GM or the phins would be in trouble. Since when does Instagram followers relate to football?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    GreenMts's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    1,115
    vCash:
    3795
    Loc:
    Fairfax Station, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    # of followers has become an important QB statistic? I must be getting old.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    72
    vCash:
    1674
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Love the enthusiasm.... and I think Manziel is hilarious. I'd be cocky too if I was his age playing at the level he is. But, I would not trade Tanehill for him, Mike Evans, and Jake Matthews. He has bust written all over him. RT is the real deal. Give him an average line, a running game, and watch him go for 30 plus, 4000 plus, and less than 15 picks. GO!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Mudder1310's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    1,745
    vCash:
    8838
    Loc:
    St Helens, Or
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Manziel has "it" when it comes to competition and winning. i'd bet he hates to lose at anything whether it's football or ping pong. I'm not sure he has enough physical tools to be great in the NFL but intangibles are off the charts.
    Failure isn't fatal. Failure to change might be. - John Wooden
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    144
    vCash:
    2476
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm just saying he can handle the attention and will lead his team. I just thought it was odd he had more followers that most nfl players already. Just watch wherever he goes he will be a qb icon.wherever he goes, Houston, jaxonville, or cleaveland, they WILL have a better record than us. Book it!! He will be a leader from day 1. Just watch
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    144
    vCash:
    2476
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudder1310 View Post
    Manziel has "it" when it comes to competition and winning. i'd bet he hates to lose at anything whether it's football or ping pong. I'm not sure he has enough physical tools to be great in the NFL but intangibles are off the charts.
    All the intangibles to be a winner, and how could u say he doesn't have enough physical tools? He won't the heisman
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Travis34's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    5,603
    vCash:
    7905
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlerario View Post
    I'm just saying he can handle the attention and will lead his team. I just thought it was odd he had more followers that most nfl players already. Just watch wherever he goes he will be a qb icon.wherever he goes, Houston, jaxonville, or cleaveland, they WILL have a better record than us. Book it!! He will be a leader from day 1. Just watch
    I doubt his team is better than ours next year if he goes to a truly bad one

    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2011
    Posts:
    144
    vCash:
    2476
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd rather have manziel over Tannehill anyday. Tannehill isn't smart, and isn't a leader, although he has all the physical tools. Like Blake bortles he won't command the respect on whatever team drafts him. Manziel is respected amoung athletes and will command respect from day one. I bet bortles teammates wouldnt even know who he is, so they'll think" why the **** should I listen to some nobody, I'm better than him, I'm somebody" now compare bortles to manziel
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Phins attend Manziel's final home game
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:06 PM
  3. Johnny Manziel wins Heisman
    By Dolfan3773 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
  4. Def Jam: Icon
    By Silverphin in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •