Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tannehill is not a leader

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinDynasty View Post
    He was also seen picking his nose on the sidelines the last game of the year. A game which even Tannehill seemed un-interested in. You can tell which qbs in the NFL are leaders. Tannehill at this point, is not.

In your opinion, but really a leader never picks his nose lol. Im sure Dan Marino picked his nose at least once. Leadership is the most overused word in the nfl and most people have no clue what leadership actually is.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    In your opinion, but really a leader never picks his nose lol. Im sure Dan Marino picked his nose at least once. Leadership is the most overused word in the nfl and most people have no clue what leadership actually is.
    Leadership is what you make it! You have the respect and are acknowledged by your fellow team mates and together in unity you succeed.

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why doesn't everyone get off RTs back. Let him be the young QB and become the pro. He's the best we've had since Marino. And a lot of respected NFL personnel people see him as a perennial all pro. Only impatient ***** want a Brady coming out of the gate. Well the young Tom Brady wasn't the same as Tom Brady of the last 8 or so years.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlerario View Post
    He has no intangibles to lead a locker room. Not one. He's probly too afraid to speak up, and too stupid to figure out what to say. He won't call out his teammates and is the complete opposite of Russell Wilson, Peyton, Tom, manziel, Rodgers, brees. I just don't see it in him to bring a whole team together.
    contradictions?

Crack kills.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was also seen picking his nose on the sidelines the last game of the year. A game which even Tannehill seemed un-interested in. You can tell which qbs in the NFL are leaders. Tannehill at this point, is not.
    Nothing in your post was common sense. It was speculation based on really nothing. How are you judging his leadership, based on what. Please tell me how your judging his intelligence. You have no clue how smart he is or how good of a leader he is. You may have a clue what kind of qb he is, the rest of that is pure you just making stuff up in your mind
    Like dolphins dynasty said, you can tell which qbs are leaders. Through COMMON SENSE! Of courage m using common sense read my topic of the thread. Tannehill is not a leader thru common sense, and I the my reasonings to think that
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nothing in your post was common sense. It was speculation based on really nothing. How are you judging his leadership, based on what. Please tell me how your judging his intelligence. You have no clue how smart he is or how good of a leader he is. You may have a clue what kind of qb he is, the rest of that is pure you just making stuff up in your mind
    I have a clue to what kind of qb he is and what kind of person and leader he is

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Crack kills.
    Suck a dick lAnger, I'd be smarter than you even if I did crack
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlerario View Post
    Suck a dick lAnger, I'd be smarter than you even if I did crack

Judging by the current of your posts, no you wouldn't and aren't.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote