Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Ross, It Is Not Too Late. Fire That Head Coach!!!

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mr. Ross, It Is Not Too Late. Fire That Head Coach!!!

Ted Wells is out there trying to convince the rest of the world that Joe Failbin was unaware of what was going on in the locker room. I do not believe that and evidently former players, and GMs don't believe him either. Armando Salgero is right when he said in his article that the job is too big for this guy (Failbin). Stephen Ross missed out on an opportunity to get very good GMs primarily because they all saw what I see. And that is that Failbin in an idiot. I am sure Dickey will be a much better GM than the last guy we had here, and Ross can still right the ship by firing the HC sometime next week. It is clear Incognito, Jerry and Martin will not be back. But I will also say this; as good as Mike Pouncey is, I hope I never see him in the NFL again. If Ross doesn't clean out the garbage he still has in this organization, I hope the Miami Dolphins get sued by all three men that were harassed. Next season is a washout anyway, Get rid of Failbin now and start bringing this franchise back to relevance.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Münchweiler, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me explain something to you: if you want your opinion to be taken seriously you can't act childishly, e.g., intentionally spelling the coach's name wrong to support your agenda.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You can predict it, call for it and complain when it doesn't happen, but Philbin isn't getting fired this year. If it was even possible the GM would be Nick Caserio
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rent this space View Post
    You can predict it, call for it and complain when it doesn't happen, but Philbin isn't getting fired this year. If it was even possible the GM would be Nick Caserio
    Cesario was the only guy we interviewed that had any kind of idea of how to turn this thing around IMO.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    305 S.Mia all day
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is exactly too late. After all of this press you want to make more fumbling headlines? Do you think further backpedalling will be a benefit or a detriment to the organization and to us fans? Think it through.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albion NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think firiing him would be a positive step in putting this thing to rest. The added benefit would be we may actually be something other than mediocre next year. I know money talks but free agents wont be pounding down the door to play for deer in the headlights Philbin.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    >tfw dolphins fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    >fans
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    305 S.Mia all day
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You cannot go "this coach has our support" then "no we changed our minds" if you have a history of "no we want this coach. Oops we have to keep our current coach." or recent we are offering to this gm/settling for the other. At this point, its public suicide. You think the very same media that has been killing us will give Ross credit for the move or does it make more sense that it will add gasoline to the "organization is lost" wildfire?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    Ted Wells is out there trying to convince the rest of the world that Joe Failbin was unaware of what was going on in the locker room. I do not believe that and evidently former players, and GMs don't believe him either. Armando Salgero is right when he said in his article that the job is too big for this guy (Failbin). Stephen Ross missed out on an opportunity to get very good GMs primarily because they all saw what I see. And that is that Failbin in an idiot. I am sure Dickey will be a much better GM than the last guy we had here, and Ross can still right the ship by firing the HC sometime next week. It is clear Incognito, Jerry and Martin will not be back. But I will also say this; as good as Mike Pouncey is, I hope I never see him in the NFL again. If Ross doesn't clean out the garbage he still has in this organization, I hope the Miami Dolphins get sued by all three men that were harassed. Next season is a washout anyway, Get rid of Failbin now and start bringing this franchise back to relevance.
    Why would Philbin be fired?

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Why would Philbin be fired?
    Because some of the fans of the Dolphins fan base are dumber than a box of rocks, that's why
    Quote Quote