Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Ray Rice arrested for domestic violence

  1. -1
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    Purple Pain

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    15,796
    vCash:
    37203
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo

    Ray Rice arrested for domestic violence

    ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Ravens running back Ray Rice and his fiancee were arrested over the weekend after a fight at a casino in Atlantic City, according a statement from the Atlantic City Police Department.

    Casino security called officers to the Revel Casino at about 2:50 a.m. Saturday after a domestic dispute between Rice and Janay Palmer that was recorded by video surveillance, according to a statement from police. Footage appeared to show both parties involved in a physical altercation.

    “The complaint summons indicates that both Rice and Palmer struck each other with their hands,” the statement said
    he's coming off his most disappointing season as a pro: He was limited to 660 rushing yards and four touchdowns this past season as the Ravens missed the playoffs for the first time since he's been on the team.

    Rice, who signed a five-year, $35 million deal with the Ravens in July 2012, has also been one of the organization's most active players in the community. He's been especially active in anti-bullying campaigns.
    http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...-steele-ravens
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,755
    vCash:
    32099
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Sad to hear, Ray is a local guy. Normally a pretty good guy.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2010
    Posts:
    2,663
    vCash:
    4615
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you guys see the video of him dragging his unconscious wife body out of the elevator?

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/ray-ri...-video-arrest/
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,755
    vCash:
    32099
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicankid21 View Post
    Did you guys see the video of him dragging his unconscious wife body out of the elevator?

    http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/ray-ri...-video-arrest/
    I did, it's a sad video. He is in big trouble.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    At the end of the day...

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    23,218
    vCash:
    57561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    I got to be honest…I think she is passed out drunk. I would have to see up close if he wrecked her in a fight to lay her out. She seems that she is passed out.

    I am not excusing him because there is more to the situation etc. However, she seems hammered in the film.

    Anyways, imagine JLC response if Rice was a Fin?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,755
    vCash:
    32099
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I got to be honest…I think she is passed out drunk. I would have to see up close if he wrecked her in a fight to lay her out. She seems that she is passed out.

    I am not excusing him because there is more to the situation etc. However, she seems hammered in the film.

    Anyways, imagine JLC response if Rice was a Fin?
    I would agree but why is he carrying her out? that is very suspicious.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Daytona Fin's Avatar
    Purple Pain

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    15,796
    vCash:
    37203
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    She's wasted, he is just trying to get her to the room to avoid what eventually happened. That's they way it looks to me.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    At the end of the day...

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    23,218
    vCash:
    57561
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    They were drunk, she attacked him, he struck back in a disproportionate way and now he has a mess on his hands.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Flip Tanneflop's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,226
    vCash:
    15131
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    They were drunk, she attacked him, he struck back in a disproportionate way and now he has a mess on his hands.
    Lets get real here. BEFORE this video even came out, when this story first broke and the media were passing along a report of a "minor altercation", if you looked in the right spots, eye witnesses were saying it was anything but, a minor altercation. People who were on the scene were saying that Rice hit his fiancee with an uppercut that knocked her out.

    The video suggests that indeed is what happened. She spit in his face, he hit here with a vicious uppercut, knocking her out.

    Also, FWIW, looking at the video, he still averages about 3 yards per carry, even in hotel lobbies.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,755
    vCash:
    32099
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Lets get real here. BEFORE this video even came out, when this story first broke and the media were passing along a report of a "minor altercation", if you looked in the right spots, eye witnesses were saying it was anything but, a minor altercation. People who were on the scene were saying that Rice hit his fiancee with an uppercut that knocked her out.

    The video suggests that indeed is what happened. She spit in his face, he hit here with a vicious uppercut, knocking her out.

    Also, FWIW, looking at the video, he still averages about 3 yards per carry, even in hotel lobbies.
    I know Ray so I am kind of giving him the benefit of the doubt a bit but if he hit her w/ an uppercut she would probably be dead.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence
    By dFinsRule in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:08 AM
  3. Tony McDaniel arrested on domestic violence charge
    By Chi-Town FinFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 08:50 PM
  5. Domestic Violence......
    By phinsphan4ever in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2002, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •