Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Gay Marriage

1. -11
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Gay Holocaust is next.
    Did the Nazis target homosexuals?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bingit View Post
    If my boy wanted to be an alter boy, I would rather him work at a Church that doesn't allow gay Priest.
    Would you let your son work in a church with a female pastor in charge?
    Jim

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

Not even their mothers can tell them apart.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JTC111 View Post
    Did the Nazis target homosexuals?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Would you let your son work in a church with a female pastor in charge?

Sure they did...Jews and Russians was more their target. Still doesn't compare to a BS bill in Arizona.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is certainly a possibility just as it is with all things in life. The difference is one group doesn't have a problem with men who are attracted to other men leading boys. I think there is more of a potential for issues just like there is more potential for issues for straight men leading a group of girls.

If my boy wanted to be an alter boy, I would rather him work at a Church that doesn't allow gay Priest. That's just me. Is there a potential that something bad might happen in the Church that doesn't allow gay Preist? Sure there is. I just think there is a greater potential for someone who is already attracted to the same sex. I'm sorry if that offends you. That is why I don't visit the political forum very often.
    Im sure most pedophiles that do same sex stuff would not be classified as gay. The catholic church doesn't allow gay priests but yet have quite a history of pedophilic behavior from priests. Im quite attracted to women but it doesn't mean if Im teaching 14 year old girls Im likely to try to have sex with one
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Sure they did...Jews and Russians was more their target. Still doesn't compare to a BS bill in Arizona.
    That others were bigger targets is irrelevant. You used the phrase "gay holocaust" as a means of mockery when gay people were actually targets of the holocaust. I'm not sure if that's astoundingly ignorant or astoundingly tone deaf, but either way, it's astounding.

And by the way, this thread isn't about a law in Arizona; it's about gay marriage coming to Virginia.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So...there are some here that oppose a choice for those that do not accept gays and gays councilors in youth organizations? Interesting.
    When the shoe is on the other foot, it couldn't be called religious bigotry?
    I am fine with both. My boys are grown. I think it is great that the churches have provided an option for those who oppose it.
    The great part is that it is privately funded. They can make their own rules.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    So...there are some here that oppose a choice for those that do not accept gays and gays councilors in youth organizations? Interesting.
    Who said they oppose a choice?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When the shoe is on the other foot, it couldn't be called religious bigotry?
    I am fine with both. My boys are grown. I think it is great that the churches have provided an option for those who oppose it.
    The great part is that it is privately funded. They can make their own rules.
    Im fine with people making their own choice but kids are no less likely to be messed just because its religious based.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Im fine with people making their own choice but kids are no less likely to be messed just because its religious based.

That is false. Believe what you will.
    Go find the stats to support your statement.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Im sure most pedophiles that do same sex stuff would not be classified as gay. The catholic church doesn't allow gay priests but yet have quite a history of pedophilic behavior from priests. Im quite attracted to women but it doesn't mean if Im teaching 14 year old girls Im likely to try to have sex with one
    You probably wouldn't, just as most gay councilors probably wouldn't. But there is no doubt in my mind that the potential for you to try something with a teenage girl is greater than the potential of you trying something with a teenager boy. You can say there is zero chance with either, but being that you are attracted to women and not men makes one potential greater than the other.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is false. Believe what you will.
    Go find the stats to support your statement.
    there are no stats to prove it either way. Please look up stats of percentage of gays as pedophiles and so called religious people as pedophiles.
    Im pretty sure there are no stats. Kids have been molested in the scouts way before gays were allowed in. Just more homophobia for no damn reason.
    I agree parents should do what they feel for their kids but putting blinders on kids is not going to make everything ok. If people think their kids are safe because so called faith based people will be watching them fine but that's has proven to be less than iron clad.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

You probably wouldn't, just as most gay councilors probably wouldn't. But there is no doubt in my mind that the potential for you to try something with a teenage girl is greater than the potential of you trying something with a teenager boy. You can say there is zero chance with either, but being that you are attracted to women and not men makes one potential greater than the other.
    the percentage is zero with both with me. Im pretty sure that stats don't show that gays are more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals
    Quote Quote