Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Better NFL Career RT or Johnny Football?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • RT

94 71.21%
  • Johnny Football

24 18.18%
  • Both will be great

7 5.30%
  • Both will suck

7 5.30%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Better NFL Career..RT or Johnny Football?

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    not even a doubt in my mind manziel will be a much better player than rt. he has all the intangibles and play making ability in the world. the only knock on him is his size. he was awesome in the sec while rt was average at best, it will be no different in the pros.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterboy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    RT will prove to be a better pro than Manziel.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, it really means nothing. If it were the same draft it MIGHT mean something.
    Quote Originally Posted by abNORMal View Post
    Yeah, Johnny seems like on arrogant SOB!!

but there talk that he will drafted higher than RT, that's gotta mean something!!!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by bird33 View Post
    not even a doubt in my mind manziel will be a much better player than rt. he has all the intangibles and play making ability in the world. the only knock on him is his size. he was awesome in the sec while rt was average at best, it will be no different in the pros.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bird33 View Post
    If you watched him play he rolls right on every pass play because he cant see over the line. The pros will game plan that and he will be forced to try and play from the pocket...
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I do not like Manziel as a pro.
    yeah me neither. I think he'll be a bust. Dont hate the guy and find him kinda entertaining but I dont see him being a good pro qb
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not even close. Tannehill will have by far the better career. Manziel is eventually going to get hit hard and crumble. I will be surprised if he is a starter in the NFL for 10 years. Tannehill however, will be starting for more than 15 years and playing at a higher level.

Tannehill has all of the tools, the strong arm. Quick release, height, good footwork, accuracy, ability to read defenses, blocking assignment shifts, hard work, intelligence ... literally all of the tools. It's just a matter of time before he is a top 10 QB and he could become a top 5 QB in time.

Manziel doesn't have that arm, accuracy, ability to read the defense, height, durability, or work ethic. He has great escapability and average arm talent in a not - durable package with a style that will make him injury-prone.

Careers? It's not even going to b close. If you want to make it close, ask who will have the better rookie season or something.
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    Not even close. Tannehill will have by far the better career. Manziel is eventually going to get hit hard and crumble. I will be surprised if he is a starter in the NFL for 10 years. Tannehill however, will be starting for more than 15 years and playing at a higher level.

Tannehill has all of the tools, the strong arm. Quick release, height, good footwork, accuracy, ability to read defenses, blocking assignment shifts, hard work, intelligence ... literally all of the tools. It's just a matter of time before he is a top 10 QB and he could become a top 5 QB in time.

Manziel doesn't have that arm, accuracy, ability to read the defense, height, durability, or work ethic. He has great escapability and average arm talent in a not - durable package with a style that will make him injury-prone.

Careers? It's not even going to b close. If you want to make it close, ask who will have the better rookie season or something.
    But Johnny seems to already have that "testicular fortitude," something that RT has yet to display....

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Manziel is a elite college talent, but most of his "highlights" where Evans highlights out jumping cbs for a under thrown ball..

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17Mike Wallace 11Dolphins Homer
    RT, this whole running QB is the new fad. RGIII got caught and declined greatly. Just wait until defences figure it all out and these QB's are forced to use their Arms to win games and not legs.
    Post Fox signing Mock

1. Zack Martin OT
    2. Chris Borland LB
    3. Dakota Dozier/ Anthony Steen OG
    4. Terence West RB
    5. Isaiah Lewis S
    Seantrel Henderson OT
    7. Jeff Janis WR

OL: LT-Albert, LG-Smith/Brenner, C-Pouncey, RG-Thomas/Dozier/Steen, RT-Fox/Martin
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think I've ever seen a QB with the overall quickness, elusiveness and speed of Johnny Manziel. Maybe Mike Vick, maybe Steve Young? Having said that, in the NFL he's probably a better punt returner than a QB. I probably shouldn't be so quick to judge - there have been a few QB's who made a living off the broken play (Tarkenton, Flutie, Jeff Garcia to an extent, and nowadays, Russell Wilson), but all of them could make a living in the pocket when they needed to as well. Can Manziel do that? My eyes and gut say no, but I've been wrong before (rarely) .
    Quote Quote