I don't believe in taking OL in the 1st round. A good GM will find them later in the draft. I believe playmakers win Super Bowls. We can fill out the OL in Free agency. With that said, I present a realistic best case scenario draft.
1. Eric Ebron, TE- Solidifies the position, providing a Vernon Davis type playmaking TE.
2. Tre Mason, RB- Potential star aquaun hitter. Let him challenge Lamar Miller, may the best man win.
3. Gabe Jackson, OG- Plug him in at RG, possible 10 year starter.
4. AJ McCarron, QB- Proven winner. Provides depth, and could push Tannehill.
5. James Wilder Jr., RB- Powerback, hopefully can become what Daniel Thomas was supposed to be.
6. Seantrel Henderson, OT- 1st round talent. If he puts it together could be starting RT.
7. JC Copeland, FB- True FB that we lack.