Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
FFIII. I saved up as a kid and bought my own SNES just for that game. It eventually led to years of playing FFXI (MMORPG).
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The classics are always fun. And then I have games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sonic and Mario 64 were my childhood. Madden and FIFA are must buys every year no matter what. Games like the GTA series and Elder Scrolls have been amazing. I love all games and it is hard to pick just one....BUT I gotta go Kingdom Hearts.
Oh man that's a tough call. It would have to be down to Nba Jam for Sega- Mario Kart for Super Nintendo- Killzone for play station and prob gears of war 2-3 for Xbox 360.
This is tough for me so I'll give my Top 5:
5. GOLDENEYE - (N64)
4. LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS - (GAMECUBE)
3. RED DEAD REDEMPTION - (XBOX 360)
2. BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY - (XBOX 360) ... SIDE NOTE: I reserve the right to change this to ARKHAM KNIGHT in Oct. if I see fit.
1. LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME - (N64)
Cool Thread. I am pretty Undecided So like Others will have to break it up.
Have to go with Civ 4. though really the whole series itself is a masterpiece.
Still remember giving one of the Civ's to a co-worker and seeing him the next day and him telling me. "I didn't go to bed last night and got to flight."
Diablo I/II the beginning of an era of online RPG's
Warcraft and eventually World of Warcraft.
The EA NHL series. The NHL should kiss this games feet for making hockey relevant for a brief time in the 90's.
Tough call but at the end of the day I have to throw my hat to Red Dead Redemption. Music, Story, Characters, Noire elements. Outstanding.
I am too an old school gamer. But i must say The Last of Us was the best game i have played in a while. right up there with Zelda, Nba Jams, and Mortal Kombat.
Very hard to chose....
5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time: (N64) Zelda....in 3D! How could you not love that. Liked it so much that I picked it up for the 3DS.
4. Super Mario Bros. 3 and 64 (NES/N64)...I'm grouping them together mainly because it allows me to add a 6th game. I love Mario games....the controls are always spot on and they have some of the best platforming elements. Both of these games were huge when they released and lived up to the hype. I wanted to play Super Mario Bros. 3 so bad after watching the movie The Wizard and played it pretty much every day for 6 months.
3. Metal Gear Solid (PS1): First game I played that focused so heavily on story telling and did a masterful job of doing so. Interesting characters throughout, solid controls and (at the time) a great looking game
2. The Last of US: (PS3): the game just stays with you and one I couldn't stop playing....the story is just too good.
1. Portal 2: (360) Cave Johnson.....Cave "freaking" Johnson!
The lab boys just informed me that I should not have mentioned the control group, they're telling me I ought to stop making these pre-recorded messages - that gave me an idea: make more pre-recorded messages. I pay the bills here, I can talk about the control group all damn day!Now you might be asking yourself, "Cave, just how difficult are these tests?", "What was in that phonebook of a contract I signed?", "Am I in danger?". Let me answer those questions with a question: who wants to make $60? Cash. You can also feel free to relax for up to 20 minutes in the wating room, which is a damn sight more comfortable than the park benches most of you were sleeping on when we found you. For many of you, I realized $60 is an unprecedented windfall, so don't go spending it all on, I don't know - Caroline, what do these people buy? Tattered hats? Beard dirt?
Click here to vote for Truth (it has boobs, I promise)
Atari - combat, space invaders, Ms. Pacman, missile command
Nintendo - Super Mario Bros./duck hunt, legend of Zelda, adventure of link, Simon's quest, Sky Kid, Metal Gear, Ninja Gaiden 1/2/3 Tecmo Super Bowl
Super Nintendo - Zelda Link to the past
Nin64 - Both Zelda games, Goldeneye007, Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct, Resident Evil 2
PC - Baldur's Gate I and II, Final Fantasy VIII, Star Wars Galaxies (**** off if you don't like the NGE), KOTOR I/II
Gamecube, Wind waker, and the other Zelda, Luigi's mansion, Resident evil 0 and the RE: remake and Resident Evil 4
PS3 - Darksiders I/II, Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Island 1 and 2, Last of Us, Batman Arkham games, Assassin's creed series,
Ps4 - can't think of any great games
Xbox one - I've got one and I've played one round of titan fall.
"I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."