Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FearTheBeard's Mock Draft 1.0

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheBeard View Post
    Honestly I see great depth in the early to mid rounds at OL, I'd target these guys round by round:

First: Zack Martin, Taylor Lewan, Xavier Su'a-Filo

Second: Brandon Thomas, Joel Bitonio, James Hurst, Morgan Moses, David Yankey, Billy Turner, Cameron Fleming (maybe).

Third: Weston Richburg, Ja'Waun James (and I think 1 or 2 of the aforementioned guys could slide to this point)

Fourth: Trai Turner, Anthony Steen, Dakota Dozier, Seantrel Henderson, Schoefield, Cyrus Kuondijo (maybe)

Plenty of depth IMO, that's 16 guys I'd be happy with and doesn't include guys who don't fit the scheme or the top 2 tackles. So it's at least 25 guys deep through the first 4 rounds. There were 40 drafted last year, I think there's a bigger drop off at TE and LB to be honest which is why I'd rather go that route in the first. I think BPA in the first and then double dip on OL in 2 and 3, I could definitely reconsider RB that high once I look at them in depth. A trade down would be ideal because an extra 2 or 3 would be huge for us.
    You really ought to think about putting Swanson in your list. The guy is a good player. Forget the measurables ... he's strong in the phone booth.
    "I want guys who want to make an impact on and off the field. Good human beings. Guys who want to get better. Guys who want to improve. They want to be great, want to win. Those types of guys we can work with every day." --Joe Philbin
    - Defending the Read Option - What do you think?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Miami could get Ebron and Hyde 1-2 that would really jumpstart this offense, especially with the free agent moves you've made on the offensive line. I have this feeling, though, that the Dolphins are going to let both Starks and Soliai go which means a DT could become a big priority.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
    You really ought to think about putting Swanson in your list. The guy is a good player. Forget the measurables ... he's strong in the phone booth.
    Haven't looked at the centers much yet, really like Richburg tho. I'll have to take a look at Swanson tho.

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio
    Quote Quote