Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dajesus, let's see what you really believe!

1. -1
    Evil Drew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Evil Bills Drive
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dajesus, let's see what you really believe!

Dajesus, your post saying that the bills have a shaky o-line and no running game is LAUGHABLE at best!!! Especially when your dolphins are gonna be starting spriggs and nails...LMAO!!!

If you think we'll be so bad, put your money where your mouth is! How about a friendly bet? I say the Bills will have more team Rushing Yards from scrimmage than the fish will. If you really believe that your rushing game will be better, then put up or shut up!

If I win, you change your avatar on these boards to a Bills avatar of my choice for one week! If you win, I'll wear a dolphins avatar of your choice on my boards for a week!

What do you say?
    EVIL DREW WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BUFFALO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hell! I'll put up money!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Both of our o-lines are decent. Neither team has a good advantage. It will come down to what team can perform better overall. You have to admit, that the rushing average just doesn't come from the o-line and running back. The rest of the offense has to play as well.

However, I am going to lean with the Dolphins on the higher rushing average just because of Ricky Williams, and an improved wide receiver corp, and a much improved offensive game plan.
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    BUFFALO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "However, I am going to lean with the Dolphins on the higher rushing average just because of Ricky Williams, and an improved wide receiver corp, and a much improved offensive game plan."

sort of like us except we have a MORE improved WR corp, a BETTER OL, an EQUALY improved OC, and a BETTER QB..... my money's on the Bills!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First of all LOG get your facts right, Nails and Spriggs are both back ups. In response to your bet I will go one further. If the Bills have more yards rushing this season than the Dolphins I will buy a #11 Bills jersey, write Bledsoe rules on my forehead and take a pic and that will be my avatar for the whole off season next year. If you trully have faith in your team then if you lose i want a teil #34 and fake dreadlocks in your wardrobe for your pic.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was pretty pathetic making a challenge then not responding when I accepted. Since your username was active an hour after i posted my reply i will assume you were just shooting off at the mouth.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Evil Drew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Evil Bills Drive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    like i said...i'll wear the avatar of your choice for a week! BTW - this is regular season stats.

yes or no?

PS - Nails starts.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am all for it if you will buy the RW jersey.

PS Nails hasnt even made the team yet, and is behind Dixon, Searcy, and Perry on the depth chart. Possibly behind Seth Mckinnie as well.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by lordofgun
    like i said...i'll wear the avatar of your choice for a week! BTW - this is regular season stats.

yes or no?

PS - Nails starts.
    LMAO. Another Bills fan that when it comes down to a real bet turns tail and runs.

As for Mouldsrocks, sure you have a better OL then you did last year....but then it was hard to get any worse. We went through 2 season ending injuries to the LT spot before half of the first game was over. We lost another starting linemen (Dixon) to a broken leg and had 2 others (Ruddy/Wade) playing with a variety of ailments. It was never a question of talent (heck that almost same crew made Lamar look like an actual starter for a season when he's never been anything more then a backup and injury fill in type player) but of health. With the addition of Searcy if this unit stays healthy then it isn't a problem for them to open holes for Williams. If they could do it for Lamar then they can certainly do it for a talented back like Williams.

As for the WR improvement. Umm where? I don't see any signings on the Bills player movement. Oh wait....your counting on Josh Reed. Hate to tell you but WR's rarely....and I mean RARELY make much of anything their first seasons. Moss/Chambers were anomolies (thank god for that). Right now your WR position stays where it is.

QB - Bills (not by much though. Bills fans are in for a shock. NE had to listen to us the hard way...and so will you guys)

WR - Edge Bills HOWEVER it's a tie if the Bills cut their TE Jay because Dave Moore is not an adequate pass catching TE and leaves both our teams within 100 yds and a touchdown statistically if Jay gets cut by the Bills. Even with Jay we now have Norv Turner who has done nothing but improve offenses in the NFL wherever he goes (look what he did with LaDanian behind that piece of crap dead last in the league Chargers OL) and of course Chambers improvement as he grows into his WR roll.

RB - Dolphins Duh. If that needs explaining....you need your head examined.

OL - Tie right now. Too early to call. Sure the bills improved but christ our injury plagued line had a better year last year and there is no absolutes that Williams will be an above avg OL.

DE- Dolphins Taylor and Gardener oh my!
    DT - Tie however Miami would get the nod with Gardener moving inside on 3rd downs
    LB- I'll give this a tie as I think the Bills are a bit stronger on the outside but the dolphins own the inside.
    S- Dolphins by a landslide. Marion is dah man and Arturo has been groomed for 2 years for this job...he's ready.
    CB's - Dolphins by a landslide again. Madison/Surtain/Fletcher OH MY!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOG, I will do the avatar bet with the rushing yards from scrimmage if you want.
    Quote Quote