Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slimm's 2015 Runningbacks (Underclassmen)

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by futurescout View Post
    Ajayi has terrible ball security.. Gurley is Marshawn Lynch 2.0 and definitely worth a first round pick. I really like Mike Davis, surprised you have him so low.. Melvin Gordon reminds me of Jamaal Charles but his 3rd down abilities (or lack thereof) are a huge concern for me. But man, what a talented runner
    I'd say that Ajayi could improve his ball security, but terrible is harsh, and he's a dynamic, well-rounded RB. Runs with power, quickness, and speed.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will be paying a lot of attention to running backs as I think this is an area the team will address in next years' draft -- maybe early. I've seen a lot of Melvin Gordon and my only concern is receiving out of the backfield. That could drop him farther than people might anticipate. If he can improve in that area, the rest of his game is first round worthy.

I really like Todd Gurley for his power, speed and vision. He gets a lot of yards after initial contact. Duke Johnson is an exciting prospect who I think would fit Miami's offense well.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The kid I have at #10 on my list of underclassmen RB's is only a redshirt sophomore, but I think he's going to break out big for the Huskies this year. He only carried the ball 47 times last year as a backup to Bishop Sankey, averaging a little over 7 yards/carry and scored 4 TD's. Dwayne Washington is a phenomenal talent for his size, and put up some incredible numbers this spring during testing.

40: --------- 4.44
    Vertical: -------- 36.5"
    Broad Jump: ---- 10'9-1/4"
    3-cone: -------- 6.63

On the left in photo below...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bl9CLNrCYAAMk-R.jpg

Quote Quote