Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Assassins Creed Unity

1. -1
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Assassins Creed Unity

The French Revolution seemed like the obvious choice, not that I am complaining.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually just beat black flag and I'm scared its going to become like thr me COD franchise. Since desmond died at the end of 3, I'm not sure what's going on present day in the 4th one honestly lol.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    They need to lay off on these game. Otherwise they are going to get stale just like CoD and Madden.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    They need to lay off on these game. Otherwise they are going to get stale just like CoD and Madden.
    True, but I can deal with a yearly installment of a good story-based single player RPG/action game that has a mutiplayer component as opposed to a very thinly-veiled update and slightly better graphics that you pay $60 for like CoD and Madden do every year.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

So far the majority of information suggested the Assassin’s Creed Unity map would be at least as big as the Frontier offered in Assassin’s Creed 3.

In fact, it could be approximately 50 times bigger than the AC3 map and is the densest world Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed team has ever created – thanks to the next-gen Xbox One and PS4 processing power.

Of course, Assasin’s Creed Unity will seem even larger because, as Skelaa remind us:

“Don’t forget we can enter a quarter of the buildings, so the map will seem bigger.”

Assassin’s Creed Unity is the first in the series to be only developed for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. A map of this size would never be possible on last-gen consoles, something that has enabled Batman: Arkham Knight to be a huge game too.
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/a...j7sYyCTpSf7.99

Yes, it’s a video game, and like many science fictions films, it doesn’t have to be entirely factual to be fun. Still, Amancio insists “Unity” will be based in historical accuracy, and that his team of developers took a number of measures to ensure the game paid homage to the tumultuous French Revolution, a time of radical change and political upheaval.

“Assassin’s Creed Unity” is the seventh main installment in the franchise and the successor to last year’s “Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.” The game takes place in the city of Paris during the French Revolution and follows main protagonist Arno Dorian’s quest to rise through the ranks of the assassin brotherhood.

“We went to Paris a couple of times, we have access to historians, we visited museums, the city of Paris gave us maps to building plans,” Amancio said. “We used historians to validate all of our narratives, the story, we made sure this is the closest thing to time travel you could have.”

He also talked about the game’s side missions, of which there are hundreds. He pointed out a particular mission, where you can track down a killer and put him in jail...

Last week, we discussed the size of the game, which wouldn’t have fit on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3. One of the coolest features of “Unity” is the size of the crowd, which can be “cranked up” to 5,000 people.

“If people see political stuff happen, they will actually react. It’s AI-driven, this is not scripted. The crowd will react, run away, it can be different every time.”

The crowd can be somewhat volatile, as happened in the actual French Revolution.

“People in the crowd, they won’t be pushed around. Sometimes they’re armed,” Amancio told us. “Sometimes they’ll actually fight back. If other people see that happening, they’ll join in. It depends on where you are, it’s never the same experience.”

Player mechanics in “Unity” are somewhat different than previous titles. There's also an improved stealth mode, where Arno can hide behind objects if he chooses not to fight. He can also traverse buildings differently.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/assassins-cre...enging-1648076
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm getting more and more excited for this game.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I'm getting more and more excited for this game.
    Agreed. Because of the setting, i was already looking forward to hit. But the more details that come out the more anxious i get. This looks like the game AC3 was suppose to be. It does help that this game comes after AC4. Playing in a landlocked giant city doesnt feel as tedious this time around due to the reprieve Black Flag gave us, im looking forward to the return of the more "traditional" setup.

That said, for those that want more sailing, Assassin's Creed Rogue was leaked today:

The game features action on sea and land similar to Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag and will be released November 11th, with DLC to follow.

The game is likely to get an official reveal at Gamescom next week.
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/05/here...gue-in-action/

Ubisoft must have figured we would still have some money left after AC Unity and Far Cry 4. And that just wouldnt do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Agreed. Because of the setting, i was already looking forward to hit. But the more details that come out the more anxious i get. This looks like the game AC3 was suppose to be. It does help that this game comes after AC4. Playing in a landlocked giant city doesnt feel as tedious this time around due to the reprieve Black Flag gave us, im looking forward to the return of the more "traditional" setup.

That said, for those that want more sailing, Assassin's Creed Rogue was leaked today:

http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/05/here...gue-in-action/

Ubisoft must have figured we would still have some money left after AC Unity and Far Cry 4. And that just wouldnt do.
    Yeah. I got an email from Ubisoft about it today. Hopefully it's on PC, but I can deal with PS3.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote