Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez released

1. -111
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's one of his responces on TGG.

"I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. Now they can go back to pretending Ryan Tannehill is the next Tom Brady(true quote from their "most knowledgeable" poster) w/o having someone to inject reality into discussions".
    Quote Quote  

2. -112
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I've been over chatting with him on TGG...he's taking this pretty hard. Says he's been abused and aint coming back.
    Joyous news
    Quote Quote  

3. -113
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    Here's one of his responces on TGG.

"I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. Now they can go back to pretending Ryan Tannehill is the next Tom Brady(true quote from their "most knowledgeable" poster) w/o having someone to inject reality into discussions".
    Our loss indeed. I honestly don't think I have ever met anyone so arrogant. If he does come back maybe we should change his name to nykanye. That is the only man that would rival his arrogance.
    Last edited by DisturbedShifty; 03-29-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -114
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    The gift returns April 1st at 10:00 AM.

Quote Quote  

5. -115
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Another POV

So long as an obvious dysfunctional pathologic drive manifested by Lastworditis-OCD, attention-whoring fixation to be noticed/responded to, and likely need to overcompensate for a real life inferiority complex (anytime someone tells you that he's smart and you're not says it all), fails to get professionally addressed, you better believe he'll be irresistibly drawn back.

I've understood for a few years that although some of those here whose opinions matter most don't really hold his shenanigans in much regard, they see some utility in keeping him around. Like the wrestling villain universally hated who inevitably ends up losing, they understand that his trolling, homerism and embarrassing cluelessness definitely stir up emotion and generates forum activity. Unfortunately until now he's become "The Teflon Troll" from years of getting away with twice the self-serving, insulting and sometimes fins-inflammatory BS for which any opposing fan on his own forum would be summarily banned within a week.

As a natural result, he's come to feel enabled and more emboldened in his chicanery. Hopefully when (not if) he returns, for him it will serve as a wake up call that those repercussion-free days of Rainmanish recitations of the same spins, passive aggressive "left handed compliments," never admitting he's wrong, shifting the lines in the discussion sand, and intentional derailment of positive/hopeful/enthusiastic/feel-good fins-centric threads etc, are now in his rear-view mirror.

Quote Quote  

6. -116
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    So long as an obvious dysfunctional pathologic drive manifested by Lastworditis-OCD, attention-whoring fixation to be noticed/responded to, and likely need to overcompensate for a real life inferiority complex (anytime someone tells you that he's smart and you're not says it all), fails to get professionally addressed, you better believe he'll be irresistibly drawn back.

I've understood for a few years that although some of those here whose opinions matter most don't really hold his shenanigans in much regard, they see some utility in keeping him around. Like the wrestling villain universally hated who inevitably ends up losing, they understand that his trolling, homerism and embarrassing cluelessness definitely stir up emotion and generates forum activity. Unfortunately until now he's become "The Teflon Troll" from years of getting away with twice the self-serving, insulting and sometimes fins-inflammatory BS for which any opposing fan on his own forum would be summarily banned within a week.

As a natural result, he's come to feel enabled and more emboldened in his chicanery. Hopefully when (not if) he returns, for him it will serve as a wake up call that those repercussion-free days of Rainmanish recitations of the same spins, passive aggressive "left handed compliments," never admitting he's wrong, shifting the lines in the discussion sand, and intentional derailment of positive/hopeful/enthusiastic/feel-good fins-centric threads etc, are now in his rear-view mirror.

Fat chance
    Quote Quote  

7. -117
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox Logo
Gift received at 07-03-2014, 03:24 PM from CallMeDaddyChevy Logo
Gift received at 06-24-2014, 08:43 PM from D0lphan72
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 08:29 PM from CalDolFan10x14
Message: Checking to see if this really works.2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

8. -118
    The Anti-Fistpumper

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really haven't had the problems with Junc that some of You have. I definitely disagree with a lot of what he has to say, but our debates have always been respectful. With that being said, I have to call it like it is and say that it is pretty arrogant of him to believe that the quality of a forum as large and diverse as this will suffer just because he isn't around. IMO there isn't any one poster who is that important. I also cracked up when I saw that his avatar on TGG is an Eagles helmet...just wow lol.
    Last edited by Batroc; 03-29-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -119
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    The important thing is ... ensuring he never comes back

Good luck with that one.

Or on Tuesday when his ban is lifted.
    Quote Quote  

10. -120
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Ok. If you were the mod that banned him than I officially forfeit my match in the march madness tourney.
    It wasn't me. I've never banned anyone. Honestly I don't know if I even have the capability of doing so.

Quote Quote