Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 155

Thread: Sanchez released

  1. -41
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,716
    vCash:
    2750
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    such sad, pathetic folks.
    How to sum up jest fans in 4 words or less?

    Quote Quote  

  2. -42
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    This is what you always say when you've run out of ideas. Funny coming from Mr. Blame U. Ofdeflection.

    ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------



    What does that make you for still being on this site then?
    are you in love with me?

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    How to sum up jest fans in 4 words or less?
    I was thinking more of an adult who spends his time clicking the "thumbs down" button all day just b/c an opposing fan posts here.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -43
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,716
    vCash:
    2750
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    are you in love with me?

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------



    I was thinking more of an adult who spends his time clicking the "thumbs down" button all day just b/c an opposing fan posts here.
    I've already responded to this lame accusation from you. I won't repeat myself to compensate for your poor memory or low reading comprehension level. I will however add to it... If you would simply post something "factual" or "relevant" you wouldn't get so many thumbs down. I know you're still reeling from the loss of the pedophile, your idol, but try not to be so damn hateful all the time. That's no way to make friends.

    On the bright side, pedophilia isn't all that far removed from animal torture. They're both morally repulsive. You should be able to make a smooth transition to Vick.

    Oh, and for the record, BleedinGreenNC has a bunch of thumbs up from me. But then, he shows signs of intelligence (for a jest fan).
    Quote Quote  

  4. -44
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,769
    vCash:
    558
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    are you in love with me?
    Such a cute statement. Why do you ask, because I respond to all you say on here as if that isn't how message boards work?



    Quote Quote  

  5. -45
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    I've already responded to this lame accusation from you. I won't repeat myself to compensate for your poor memory or low reading comprehension level. I will however add to it... If you would simply post something "factual" or "relevant" you wouldn't get so many thumbs down. I know you're still reeling from the loss of the pedophile, your idol, but try not to be so damn hateful all the time. That's no way to make friends.

    On the bright side, pedophilia isn't all that far removed from animal torture. They're both morally repulsive. You should be able to make a smooth transition to Vick.

    Oh, and for the record, BleedinNC has a bunch of thumbs up from me. But then, he shows signs of intelligence (for a jest fan).
    it's all in the history, you can't hide from it.

    now making asinine accusations b/c that's the type of guy you are. do yourself a favor and check the age of consent.

    ---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Such a cute statement. Why do you ask, because I respond to all you say on here as if that isn't how message boards work?
    no, it's the way you respond. I think you like me.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -46
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,769
    vCash:
    558
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    no, it's the way you respond. I think you like me.
    We'd be pals if you weren't a psycho
    Quote Quote  

  7. -47
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,433
    vCash:
    21494
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    We'd be pals if you weren't a psycho
    I think that is your attraction to me
    Quote Quote  

  8. -48
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,769
    vCash:
    558
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I think that is your attraction to me
    Deflect as often as you deem fit
    Quote Quote  

  9. -49
    sm0kinfins's Avatar
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    1,716
    vCash:
    2750
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's all in the history, you can't hide from it.

    now making asinine accusations b/c that's the type of guy you are. do yourself a favor and check the age of consent.

    ---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



    no, it's the way you respond. I think you like me.
    You could teach me a thing or two about hiding, that's for sure. It's not "asinine accusation". It's a fact (look that word up, you're clearly unfamiliar with it). Was she 17 years old and taking pictures in his bedroom? Yes. That's a fact. Who cares about the "age of consent"? If your high school aged daughter were screwing a grown ass man, would you sit back and say "Meh, age of consent law says it's legal. Bang my daughter to your hearts' content, sir. We can go grab a broozkie after you've hosed off. She has homework to do anyways."

    God, I hope you don't have kids.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -50
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    26,769
    vCash:
    558
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    You could teach me a thing or two about hiding, that's for sure. It's not "asinine accusation". It's a fact (look that word up, you're clearly unfamiliar with it). Was she 17 years old and taking pictures in his bedroom? Yes. That's a fact. Who cares about the "age of consent"? If your high school aged daughter were screwing a grown ass man, would you sit back and say "Meh, age of consent law says it's legal. Bang my daughter to your hearts' content, sir. We can go grab a broozkie after you've hosed off. She has homework to do anyways."

    God, I hope you don't have kids.
    If his daughter was getting with $anchez he'd probably be thrilled
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:21 AM
  2. sandra sanchez "dirty sanchez" 10.1.10
    By dreday in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
  3. Henne/Sanchez: Who Gives Finfans More to Smile About? Sanchez>Henne
    By KTOWNFINFAN in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 11:00 AM
  5. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •