Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ukrainian nationalist MP assisted by a group of helpers abused and threatened interim head of Ukraine’s National TV.

They accused him of being anti-Ukrainian and bullied him into signing his resignation, claiming to be members of a new media regulator.

The office of the acting CEO of the National Television Company of Ukraine, Aleksandr Panteleymonov, was stormed by people who claimed to be members of the freedom of speech and information committee. Among them were Ukrainian Svoboda MP Igor Miroshnynchenko and party ideologist Andrey Ilyenko.

What began as a loud conversation quickly turned into a fight.

NTU is state-run and operates the nation’s largest public broadcaster, Pershyi Natsionalnyi.

Svoboda (Freedom) party members yelled at the interim CEO and beat him in the face, accusing the channel of a lack of nationalism and forcefully demanding his resignation.

“Write your resignation!” Sit down! I told you, sit down!,” yelled one of the members while throwing punches and pushing Panteleymonov.

“You are feasting in my Ukraine!…Here is a paper, pen, write the resignation now quickly, you animal…You are Moskal (a derogatory term for Russian) garbage!”

He replied to the men, saying: “I am not Russian, I am Ukrainian.” But to that they responded: “You are Ukrainian? You are sh*t! You campaigned for Moscow, you lied to Ukrainians for our money!”
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/freedom...ne-national-tv
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol far right conspiracy talk...lovely.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I honestly don't care. I care that the US looks like the dumbasses in this situation but I think if I was Putin and head of Russia I would have done the same thing to force the US's hand. The US needs to have a check in the world, we have been the biggest kid on the block for too long and we should mind our own fences for a time instead of worrying about areas that have no concern but furthering the ideal of capitalism.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    lol far right conspiracy talk...lovely.
    POFO post of the year!!!!

I concede bro. Totally outmatched by your point by point retort. Amazing your ability to totally dismantle all facts in this matter. You are quite the master debator. Pretty awesome!!!

What aisle are the buckets of water?
    Last edited by Dolphins9954; 03-24-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I honestly don't care. I care that the US looks like the dumbasses in this situation but I think if I was Putin and head of Russia I would have done the same thing to force the US's hand. The US needs to have a check in the world, we have been the biggest kid on the block for too long and we should mind our own fences for a time instead of worrying about areas that have no concern but furthering the ideal of capitalism.
    All of this spread of capitalism nonsense has done is create wealthy oligarchs and relocate middle class jobs to tin pot 2nd and 3rd world nations. The voters over the last 40 years have been patsies.
    Quote Quote