Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION We need everybody to fully support Moreno.

This guy had the the balls to take a 1 year, 3 million dollar deal after a career season in Denver (1,600 total yards 13 TD's).

Yes, the RB market sucked. But, any guy that had the season he had last year, taking this type of deal looking to prove himself worthy of a multi year deal deserves all the respect in the world.

GO PHINS!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We don't need to support anything. I'm good with the signing and will support him while he is a Dolphin but it really doesn't matter what we think.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nor-Cal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Poor guy?, only 3million to run with a ball for a season... Support?! support?! Just score TD's! I'll support the beer guy who quenches my thirst after paying 300 bucks to go to the game..
    "Any time you try to win everything, you must be willing to lose everything."
    (Larry Csonka)

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hahaha! You all crazy! Go Knowshon!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, because if the fans dont support him, then he wont rush for 1000 yards.

Lemme guess: if local fans dont fill up the stadium on gameday then the offensive line wont block well enough for him to get his 1k yards?

Moreno is a fumble prone average talent running back with limited potential who could easily be replaced by someone making a third of his salary. Hes the Brian Hartline of running backs. Thus, this forum will worship him.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No fans want to see the team suck so this thread makes no sense. I'm supportive to any player on the Dolphins but when they suck they will get called out for sucking.

I think people on this board are sensitive because of the lack of support Wallace gets around here, meanwhile Wallace let the team down several times.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Uhm. Knowshon Moreno took a 1 year 3 million dollar deal because that was the high end of the market for his services.

He ain't that good.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    No fans want to see the team suck so this thread makes no sense. I'm supportive to any player on the Dolphins but when they suck they will get called out for sucking.

I think people on this board are sensitive because of the lack of support Wallace gets around here, meanwhile Wallace let the team down several times.
    Oh, this was going on long before Wallace joined the team. I recall some of my first posts on here were debating other posters on Jason Allen(i didnt care for him) and i was repeatedly told "he deserves our support!". There are countless other examples(Jeff Ireland easily being the funniest, because of the continued insistence that he "just" got the job "last Thursday" and deserves a chance), but it all comes down to the same thing:

Some fans are more obsessed with people thinking this team is good then the team actually being good.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Nor-Cal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Oh, this was going on long before Wallace joined the team. I recall some of my first posts on here were debating other posters on Jason Allen(i didnt care for him) and i was repeatedly told "he deserves our support!". There are countless other examples(Jeff Ireland easily being the funniest, because of the continued insistence that he "just" got the job "last Thursday" and deserves a chance), but it all comes down to the same thing:

Some fans are more obsessed with people thinking this team is good then the team actually being good.

LMAO!!! People man!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Bleed Aqua

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    My God ppl he is a dolphin. Support him and wish nothing but the best for him while he's here. Man, losing has made people bitter! Haha, I say that till the season starts and we lose, then I'm the maddest bitter of them all! But anyway, support his ass, he's a dolphin. Its not like he's gonna come here and try his best to suck. He's better than what we currently have...

We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote