Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 17 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo fans....

1. -1
    The Shiznit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Opium induced haze...
    Thanks / No Thanks

Buffalo fans....

You are embarassing yourselves here. Listen, you can only talk trash when you have a good team, not a 3-13 team. The onlyteams you are allowed to talk trash to are Detroit and Carolina, ok? When you post back-to-back 11-5 seasons, beat up on us, and make the playoffs, then you may talk trash, but until then, not one of you have any credability.

We cannot talk trash about the Jets because they own us, we seem to OWN you. Go home and pick on lightweights like Carolina and Detroit, you may have some more in common with those guys.

Buffalo Myths: Spriggs and Nails are starters for us. FALSE. Neither has made our roster and last year played a combined 1 GAME FOR US. Nails didn't even make the team.

Germany and McDaniel are actually dangerous receivers and a rookie is ready to contribute. Sorry guys, they are average receivers at best. Reed has proved nothing and I would bet a lot that Reed doesn't do much this year. That is not to say Reed wont do anything next year or the year after, but rookie receivers just don't make big splashes on the regular.

PLEASE GO HOME. Take your trash back out to the dumpsters where you found it., along with your 3-13 record.

And stop using the excuse "oh, boo-hoo, of course you beat us, we were bad, sniiiiiiiiiiiiif" Who cares, we beat up on you.

And you rag on Dolphin fans for not showing up all the time, well where the hell were all the fans in Wilson Stadium last year? I laughed my ass off looking at all those empty seats.

Now go back to your empty factories in wester new york.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well said!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Fin Faithful Dee-Dee-Dee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a bunker somewheres in Antartica
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Buffalo fans....

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
    You are embarassing yourselves here. Listen, you can only talk trash when you have a good team, not a 3-13 team. The onlyteams you are allowed to talk trash to are Detroit and Carolina, ok? When you post back-to-back 11-5 seasons, beat up on us, and make the playoffs, then you may talk trash, but until then, not one of you have any credability.

We cannot talk trash about the Jets because they own us, we seem to OWN you. Go home and pick on lightweights like Carolina and Detroit, you may have some more in common with those guys.

Buffalo Myths: Spriggs and Nails are starters for us. FALSE. Neither has made our roster and last year played a combined 1 GAME FOR US. Nails didn't even make the team.

Germany and McDaniel are actually dangerous receivers and a rookie is ready to contribute. Sorry guys, they are average receivers at best. Reed has proved nothing and I would bet a lot that Reed doesn't do much this year. That is not to say Reed wont do anything next year or the year after, but rookie receivers just don't make big splashes on the regular.

PLEASE GO HOME. Take your trash back out to the dumpsters where you found it., along with your 3-13 record.

And stop using the excuse "oh, boo-hoo, of course you beat us, we were bad, sniiiiiiiiiiiiif" Who cares, we beat up on you.

And you rag on Dolphin fans for not showing up all the time, well where the hell were all the fans in Wilson Stadium last year? I laughed my ass off looking at all those empty seats.

Now go back to your empty factories in wester new york.

Excellent points and definitely well said! We will gather our trash and head back to our empty factories. Thank you for having us here, it has been fun. Have a good year and good luck in the playoffs....whoops my bad, I forgot you guys never make it past the first round.......choke....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    GOD si smailliW ykciR

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, last time I checked our 2002 records were 0-0...nobody owns anybody here.

The only ones embarassing themselves are phin phans who respond to our baiting posts with your lame-ass comments.

Pimpin' for the Bills
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Shiznit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Opium induced haze...
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Buffalo fans....you are talking about chokes? 0-4. you know what I mean. If you can se the screen with your lack of oxygen.

Chancey, give it up. You being alive is an embarassment for the lowly, Super Bowless Buffalo Bills.
    26 + 6 = 1!!!!!!! Free Ireland!!!

FRIDAYS 3:30 PM Eastern

Click HERE to listen LIVE!!!!

College Radio, classic stuff. Bodzilla and Dante are your hosts.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    GOD si smailliW ykciR

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    see what I mean....
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The Shiznit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Opium induced haze...
    Thanks / No Thanks
    P.S

We have made it past the first round of the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years....including one game against, ooops, oh no, BUFFALO.

Go read a record book punk, you embarass yourself more and more with each post.

Did you knw we won 3-4 first round games in the last 4 years? Hey, we won just as many playoff games in 4 years as you did ALL OF LAST YEAR. factory boy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    GOD si smailliW ykciR

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what's factory boy?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Buffalo fans....

Originally posted by www.finsuck.com

Excellent points and definitely well said! We will gather our trash and head back to our empty factories. Thank you for having us here, it has been fun. Have a good year and good luck in the playoffs....whoops my bad, I forgot you guys never make it past the first round.......choke....BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

When does a normal Barfallo child graduate from school? Last year of Elementary, last year of Jr. High?

I think they might want to add a few more years of education for you guys!

Miami has made it past the first round three out of the past four years!

Maybe you folk think we need to bow down to you after those four straight SB APPEARANCES? Talk about CHOKERS!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    GOD si smailliW ykciR

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You gotta get there to lose....who did we consistently beat on the way?
    Quote Quote