Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane

1. -1
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane

News is a bit slow so some news about an unemployed ex-dolphin is good enough I guess. I always liked Lane, of course I like to root for the underdog all the time. I hope the kid makes the team and has some success with the Bucs.

Buccaneers sign Jorvorskie Lane

The Buccaneers lost fullback Erik Lorig to the Saints as a free agent last month and the team has kicked off April by adding a player to take his spot on the roster.

Agent David Canter tweeted an announcement that his client Jorvorskie Lane has signed with Tampa. The move ends a long stay on the sideline for the former Dolphin.

Lane has been out of football since being cut by the Dolphins at the end of camp last summer as Miami opted to go without a traditional fullback. Lane played in all 16 games for the Dolphins in 2012, starting five times on an offense that was then coordinated by his college coach Mike Sherman and quarterbacked by Texas A&M teammate Ryan Tannehill. Lane had 13 carries for 13 yards and added 11 catches for 79 yards and a touchdown in his action for the Dolphins.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rvorskie-lane/
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i remember him trucking over a falcon in preseason. Was hoping he would turn out, but best of luck to him.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Remember that guy that ran through a wall in the offseason.... "Im the juggernaut bitch!" Yeah he wasn't.... lol
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Cheese Connoisseur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins HomerDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PERFECTVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Guy he trucked was our beloved Brent Grimes.
    The Jarvis Landry ERA has begun!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Not Even Lazor Can Save Us

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psfign View Post
    i remember him trucking over a falcon in preseason. Was hoping he would turn out, but best of luck to him.
    That was a cowboy. Anyone can truck a DB that weighs half of you.
    Joe Philbin says, "Jim Turner was a great coach. He made sure shoes were tied at all times and that no gum wrappers touched the field."
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome011 View Post
    Remember that guy that ran through a wall in the offseason.... "Im the juggernaut bitch!" Yeah he wasn't.... lol
    Reagan Mauia - how could you forget his name? Yes he was a waste of a draft pick, but he wasn't the biggest mistake of that 2007 Draft (cough, Ted Ginn Jr cough). Actually Reagan got an honorable mention in the Manti Te'o saga as a mutual friend of the fictitious girlfriend, the late Lennay Kekua.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketex View Post
    Reagan Mauia - how could you forget his name? Yes he was a waste of a draft pick, but he wasn't the biggest mistake (cough, Ted Ginn Jr cough). Actually Reagan got an honorable mention in the Manti Teo saga as a mutual friend of the fictitious girlfriend.
    Agreed that Ted Ginn was a mistake compared to whom we could have grabbed like Willis or Revis (personally I was disappointed that the Cardinals took Levi Brown at #5, so I guess I would have been wrong too). However, putting all that into perspective, he's still a starting WR, break-away return man and has played in a SB. Now compare that to whom the majority wanted and expected us to take: Brady Quinn. So relatively speaking, had we drafted Quinn, he'd rank as an even colossal mistake than Ted and his whole famn damily.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    King of Fools

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Whee, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Agreed that Ted Ginn was a mistake compared to whom we could have grabbed like Willis or Revis (personally I was disappointed that the Cardinals took Levi Brown at #5, so I guess I would have been wrong too). However, putting all that into perspective, he's still a starting WR, break-away return man and has played in a SB. Now compare that to whom the majority wanted and expected us to take: Brady Quinn. So relatively speaking, had we drafted Quinn, he'd rank as an even colossal mistake than Ted and his whole famn damily.

i was the same way, i just remember seeing Brady Quinn falling to us and praying Miami would pass on him. When we drafted Ginn I was excited simply because it wasn't Quinn.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

This is true.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote