Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Draft CJ Mosley?

  1. -1
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    74
    vCash:
    1496
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Draft CJ Mosley?

    Whats everyone think if we draft Mosley instead of taking the Notre Dame lineman? Wheeler and ellerbe sucked and both should have been arrested. Mosley is a stud linebacker. I know it is not the preminium position nonsense. I see no downside to this guy whatsoever. Our run defense sucked last year. This guy would be a huge upgrade.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    spiketex's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    3,963
    vCash:
    15200
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell_NY View Post
    Whats everyone think if we draft Mosley instead of taking the Notre Dame lineman? Wheeler and ellerbe sucked and both should have been arrested. Mosley is a stud linebacker. I know it is not the preminium position nonsense. I see no downside to this guy whatsoever. Our run defense sucked last year. This guy would be a huge upgrade.
    It's a possibility and we get the OT or OG in the 2nd round.
    BTW - don't be too quick to write off Ellerbe. He can be a decent player. We are stuck with Wheeler. He is a ridiculously expensive backup but his 2nd year payment ballooned and is guaranteed. (Thx Jeff)
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,233
    vCash:
    2419
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would not make that pick. Give Ellerbe another year in the system, and he should be fine. Wheeler sucks and should be replaced with Dion Jordan.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    russianbear's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    903
    vCash:
    3881
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Would be very happy with Mosley merely from a position standpoint.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    artdnj's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    912
    vCash:
    6028
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heart says Mosley but head says lineman. Ok, forget it, just watched the sack video again...heart and head on same page, lineman.
    24/7 365 day a year #1 Phinatic
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2012
    Posts:
    533
    vCash:
    2728
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its either him or Shazier imo. I think Hickey will try to find another Lavonte David.

    The only problem I have with Mosley is Bama's history of LB's recently.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    31,623
    vCash:
    28388
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artdnj View Post
    Heart says Mosley but head says lineman. Ok, forget it, just watched the sack video again...heart and head on same page, lineman.
    every fiber of your being watching that video should say overload on oline... it's not like this teams done squat in free agency to fill holes with dependable pros

    ---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Phinsfan93 View Post
    Its either him or Shazier imo. I think Hickey will try to find another Lavonte David.

    The only problem I have with Mosley is Bama's history of LB's recently.
    there is no lavonte david level wolb in this class...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,126
    vCash:
    8745
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    every fiber of your being watching that video should say overload on oline... it's not like this teams done squat in free agency to fill holes with dependable pros

    ---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------



    there is no lavonte david level wolb in this class...
    I agree. Shazier is better.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    31,623
    vCash:
    28388
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    I agree. Shazier is better.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    j-off-her-doll's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    8,126
    vCash:
    8745
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    I'm sorry. I had to.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Mosley vs. Ebron at 19
    By PittPhinFan in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:30 PM
  2. Margarito vs. Mosley
    By LightsOut in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 12:22 AM
  3. Vargas vs. Mosley
    By LightsOut in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 09:40 PM
  4. De La Hoya vs Mosley II Predictions
    By Muck in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 12:14 PM
  5. De La Hoya vs. Mosley
    By M-REAL in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •