Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petition to keep Vick out of Cortland

1. -31
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    I don't get it anymore. It was years ago. Move on. You can say "blah blah blah what if it was your dog that he did it to?" But that implies that he was using other peoples dogs. He wasnt, he was using his own. It's not like he was jumping over the neighbors fences and stealing their dogs. These were dogs he was breeding himself to fight.

If your so concerned about other peoples feelings, how about instead of questioning why an animal abuser is allowed to play, instead question why people who drive drunk and hit and kill an innocent pedestrian are allowed back in the league. Nobody talks about them
    Excellent point!

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Man paid his debt...it is a dog not a human being and im not condoning what he did but leave the man alone.
    My friend is attempting to raise money to donate to Susan G Komen after the passing of her mother Please if you have time check out her blog

dirtyblondesuperwoman.tumblr for the full story and amazing read.
    Help put in foot in Cancer's ass vist www.teespring.com/CancerCanSuckIt
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nothing like a good Vick thread to bring out the best in everyone.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Exactly. The man paid his debt to society for his crimes according to our laws.

Not only did he serve his time in prison and pay the fines, but he lost a lot more financially than most would have. The guy cost himself millions in endorsements and whatever he wouldve made playing over that time.

But, the bottom line is he served his time and paid his fines. That is the law in our country. In fact, he probably did more time for those crimes than other people would have.

People need to move on. Anyone certainly has the right to despise Vick or not root for him if that is their choice, but trying to prevent him from moving on with his life is ridiculous.

It just kills me that some people have less of a problem with allowing players in who have killed HUMANS via things such as vehicular manslaughter etc etc... I never saw anything about petitions to keep Dante Stallworth from being on a certain property.
    Great points!! Let me add this I don't see anyone saying anything about Ben Roethlisberger and how he likes to rape women and yet peeps are still mad at Vick, it's your choice if you choose to hate him but we have a guy that raped women and no petitions were created for him not to play again.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love dogs and will always hate Vick for what he did BUT he served his jail time and I think he learned his lesson. Time to move on.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Smh this is stupid he paid his dos and apologized he has alot of foundations to help little children and animals he gives back... thats the problem with society today and in the past a bunch if hypocrites. .
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So for everyone that defends Vick by saying "He did his time so leave him alone", does that mantra apply to child molesters who have served time in prison? If not, break out your hypocrite hats.

Ricky Williams: the greatest back in Miami Dolphins history

Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endorPHINS72 View Post
    So for everyone that defends Vick by saying "He did his time so leave him alone", does that mantra apply to child molesters who have served time in prison? If not, break out your hypocrite hats.
    When molesters get out of prison, they're still allowed to work a job
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    When molesters get out of prison, they're still allowed to work a job
    Technically, yes. But in reality, they are shunned - as they should be. Sex offenders don't change. If it were up to me, they'd be castrated and left to bleed out. Animal abusers should get five bullets to the stomach and be left to die.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endorPHINS72 View Post
    Technically, yes. But in reality, they are shunned - as they should be. Sex offenders don't change. If it were up to me, they'd be castrated and left to bleed out. Animal abusers should get five bullets to the stomach and be left to die.
    Ok I feel like this topic has gone in the wrong direction. Nobody here is condoning what Vick has done. I'm not saying I'm a fan of Vick, I'm not even saying I like him being in the NFL after what he did. But the point is, that I think everyone with my thinking is trying to get across, is that as bad as Vicks actions were, there are players that have committed worse crimes playing in the NFL. Yet Vick is the only one that gets the media scrutiny.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17Mike Wallace 11Dolphins Homer
    What would it matter anyway? the university would be stupid to let this go through. The money they will get from the jets to use their facilities will more than likely outweigh a petition
    OL Depth Chart:

LT- Albert- Garner
    LG- Thomas- Colledge
    C - Brenner- Larsen
    RG- Smith- Turner
    RT- James- Fox

Quote Quote