Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family Values

1. -1
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Family Values

Gotta love a good family values story...
    McAllister caught in extramarital encounter

"Fifth District Congressman Vance McAllister, who campaigned for office last fall as a devout Christian and devoted husband and father, was caught in video surveillance two days before Christmas passionately embracing and kissing one of his congressional aides....Throughout last fall’s congressional campaign, McAllister, a Republican from Swartz, touted his Christian faith...."

A bit of YouTube transparency...
    Jim

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."

Not even their mothers can tell them apart.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, that is rather disgusting! If you are going to talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. You can not profess to be a Godly man and use it to your political advantage then screw around. Fire them all and clean house! Incumbents out!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As long as politicians do not propose and enact meaningful legislation to curb climate change, one cannot call themselves a family values candidate. After all, who do you think will be punished the most for our actions?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    As long as politicians do not propose and enact meaningful legislation to curb climate change, one cannot call themselves a family values candidate. After all, who do you think will be punished the most for our actions?
    People living long after we are dead and have any ability to care about them or even have knowledge of their existence.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know, you and I don't agree on much politically and I am not entirely sold on climate change, as it is being presented anyway, but I would have to agree with you here. No one cares about the environment more than this old redneck and I truly do want to leave the world clean and functional for my kids and grandkids. Reasonable changes could be very effective in preserving the environment without changing our way of life too much. I would vote for it and even pay for it if it were constructed properly.

Furthermore, if we don't get our national debt and economy under control, major changes are going to happen whether we like it or not. Hopefully, we can start acting smarter and quit selling our children's futures for some self-gratifying BS today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks

The problem with your statement is that it means nothing outside of the USA. The USA has lead the way with clean technology and more can be done, but if decimating rain forests, polluting the air, and poisoning oceans and rivers in developing nations cannot be curbed, it will not matter anyway. I disagree with the whole climate change agenda in the USA. It is just an extension of politics and another money grab.
    The OP's topic which you derailed is just another example of the lack of morality and ethics. Politics is a game that corrupts many. Very few politicians exist without cheating, stealing, or martial infidelity.
    McAllister deserves no forgiveness. He cheated on his wife and family. If they do not mean anything to him, then the voters mean nothing. He should be replaced.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Lookin' for Lee Ho Fooks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kings Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Get ready for the sin BS talk.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A little motorboatin' never hurt anyone. Nothing like some titts in the face to spruce up the place!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Money, Power and B!tches. Always happens that way.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote