Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Hypothetical Mocks:

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    I'd wait for one of 3 things before I started planning for wakes replacement...signs of fall off as a pass rusher when healthy signs of a player being at the stage he's unable to stay healthy or signs from dion Jordan as in legit production and a counter that he's ready to take the mantle...

We haven't had proof of any of em yet...although I will say that he appears to be a slower healer than I had hoped for...
    Wake is fine, and he takes excellent care of himself. But he's 33 no matter how you cut it. The bigger factor to me is Jordan- if he (unfortuntely) stays at DE I'm looking at Kyle Van Noy in the 2nd rd, Martavis Bryant, Weston Richburg and Jordan Matthews in the 3rd round and a RT in rd 2 if we go elsewhere in the 1st, maybe for Brandin Cooks. I'd like to get Trai Turner in the 4th rd, but he might be a 3rd rd guy now after the combine.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    TRUE AMERICAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    USA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LIKE MOCK A from the o-p.

billy turner is one of my "hope" picks for the dolphins in this draft.

not an all world mock but a good one. shazier is going to be a great player. and really, if a player pans out and turns into a pro bowler or mans his position for 10 years type, does it matter where he was selected?

a lb not my fav choice for our #1 but, he is a great player and fits a need and if he became a pro bowler, icing on the cake!!
    For Those Who Ride The Other Side

HOWARD: rip my brother.

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    From a galaxy far far away....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sydney Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am not a fan of taking a D back in the 1st 2 rounds unless they are ranked top 2 in there position and there value at 19 is outstanding. i think with our new additions, plus a healthy Jamar Taylor, our d backs may be pretty good this year.

My 2 mocks.....and it depends on who is available at 19.

Mock 1.......................................................... Mock 2...

1. Martin, OL, Notre Dame...............................1. Moseley, ILB Alabama
    2. Moncreif, WR, Ole Miss................................2. Yankey, OGT, Stanford
    3. McCullers, DT, Tennessee............................3. Bryant, WR, Clemson
    4. Skov ILB, Stanford.......................................4. Loston, SS, LSU
    5. Hurst, T/G, N Carolina..................................5. Hurst, G/T, N Carolina
    6. Sims, RB, W Virginia....................................6. Sims, RB, W Virginia
    7. Huff, FS, Wyoming.......................................7. Lyera, TE, Oregon
    Last edited by Buff; 04-20-2014 at 04:01 AM.
    I RESPECT EVERYONES POINT OF VIEW & OPINION....REGARDLESS OF HOW WRONG THEY ARE

Quote Quote